CHAPTER THIRTY.

Seokjin.

"Oh my god, I thought you said they fixed the elevator." Jimin groans, clutching at his stomach as he walks past Hoseok to toss his coffee cup in the bin. "They did." Hoseok affirms, glancing back at the younger, who looks still annoyed at the bumpy ride we just took several floors up.

"Well go get your money back. I swear I threw a little mouth, and now I feel more of my breakfast coming up." Jimin grumbles again, pulling out a chair to sit on, before dramatically placing a hand at his chest to slow his breathing. Hoseok rolls his eyes, sighing out at the sight before turning to look at me. "Seriously, you need to get that fixed before it injures someone." I say to him, a little concerned of what might happen in case of an accident.

"Wouldn't be so bad if it's Jimin...." 

"Hey, I heard that." Jimin points an accusing finger at the blond male, his manners forgotten, and totally uncaring of the fact that the blond is his boss. Hoseok doesn't seem bothered in the slightest, turning to walk to me, completely ignoring him. Their relationship baffles me at times, always bickering and calling each other names, and making faces. Kind of childish if you ask me, but also kind of cute when you find them sharing yogurt in the office kitchenette and giving judg -y  looks to people only hours later. They are more of siblings than they are foes, fighting one second, then teaming up to fight another the next.

Jimin is my assistant, only twenty five years age. He is young, ambitious, hardworking and has a meek sense of fashion. I have had him for a few months now, and I have to say that I prefer him to the others. To the much older, experienced ones, or the book oriented ones I have been working with. Jimin is more...open minded, he is flexible with his thoughts, and understands what I need. He knows how to do his job well too, and gets it done on time.

He is kind of my friend too. Outside of work he is kind of helpful as well. He is outgoing and social able. He is free, freaky, and and flirty, with an interesting choice in men, and has dragged me and Hoseok for a few boys night out, to have some fun, or whatever the kids these days call getting drunk. These few months I have known him, I have learnt so much from him than any other assistant I have ever had. He is an interesting person, his free and outspoken nature making him visible and unique among the others. He is fond of the CEO Jungkook, and is friends with Jeonghan too, I trust him with a lot.

"I'll get someone to fix it during the course of the day. The guy who worked here the last time, must not have done a good job."

"You think?" Jimin mutters lowly, still rubbing at his chest. Hoseok sighs, momentarily looking at the closed elevator doors, before glaring at Jimin. This building is fairly new, and some of the equipment and infrastructure here are not so efficient, or rather, they haven't been used enough. The private elevator for example, kind of acts up at times. It bumps and tumbles and might put me and someone else in trouble. "Try not to use it much for today, so it could get fixed." I barely use it, unless it's necessary, so it isn't much of an inconvenience to me.

"No problem. Just make sure to inform Jungkook of the same. He might want to use it and it might not be safe." I say, looking at Jimin, who nods before gathering his belongings and leaving my office for his work space.

I look back at Hoseok to find him smiling a bit at me, his heart shaped lips giving his handsome face a delighted look. I admit we've all changed in the last seven years, we've gotten somewhat attractive, or maybe it's that thing that happens when you grow up, have money, and you take care of yourself nicely. But him, he has had this glow up, this new look that is absolutely stunning. Not that he was ugly in the past, absolutely not, but compared to now, he is something. His face features are way defined, dark but pretty eyes, with the most beautiful proportional nose I have ever seen on anyone, and don't get me started on his sharp jawline...