CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO.

Jimin.

Walking down to the hall and into the kitchen, I smile to myself as I hear him busying around, plates clacking, and cutlery sounding in the aroma filled room. He's already dressed for work, a casual wear for a change from his usual official suit. His eyes are narrowed in the slightest as he covers the still full plate of breakfast, nose scrunched cutely -a habit of his when he's concentrating.

He puts away his empty utensils in the sink, turning around only to spot me by the entryway, watching him. Almost immediately, my heart picks pace, beating loudly in its confines at his sight, almost like it's the first time I am seeing him ever. It's funny because before it was just him and the rush and adrenaline I would get from the thought of sleeping with him, it would make me crave him, make me anxious and excited in an amusing way, but this time round is like there is nothing else that matters when he's around. I am not too occupied with the thoughts of how good he's going to make me feel, or how good of a time we are going to have while we have sex, rather it's the thought of being with him, emotionally and mentally. It's the happiness that stems from his presence, his love, or the way he looks at me.

I am guessing this is what it feels like to be in love, to be this happy at the sight, or the mere thought of someone. I love him, I am in love with him.... honestly who would have thought so, that I would fall in love with the one and only Min Yoongi? I certainly didn't think so, let alone imagine him falling for me as well. We just seemed like two incompatible people, who wouldn't get along anywhere other than in bed, which isn't false, but has been our biggest force. The difference between us is ironically what has kept us together, and continues to. We just needed to give ourselves a chance.

Four months ago we officially got together, we had a lot to work on with us tangled with Taehyung, but we got through it, a mutual understanding, and of course the love that was present between us. Yoongi officially asked me out, to be his boyfriend, before asking me to move in with him just a month after that. It didn't feel rushed in the slightest, rather delayed, and overdue, and I found myself accepting. I've been the happiest I have ever been in life, just plain out in bliss, like a little one in love again. I feel alive, fresh, new, and god so happy.

A gummy smile spreads on his face as he looks at me, before he walks around the counter to bring me to his arms. He lightly tickles my sides, laughing to himself when I erupt into giggles, like always making me putty in his hands. "I thought you'd sleep in a little longer." He says as he places a gentle kiss on my lips, hands holding at my waist. "You were too exhausted last night, thought you needed to recharge a while longer." He teases as he skims his lips along my hickey covered neck, already sending a chill down my spine.

Of course I needed to recharge following the intenseness and roughness that was last night, but I needed to catch him before he went to work too, didn't want him to go without me seeing him, without touching him or giving him a kiss.

"You still sore? Do you want me to massage you later?" He asks, face still buried in my neck, while his long fingers gently glide on my back, smoothing over my covered skin, down to the curve of my butt where he caresses softly over the pajama bottoms. "I would really like that, will you back early?" I ask, whiny almost at the thought of him going for the whole day. It's bearable when I have work, and I am preoccupied, and could think of other things, but when weekend rolls around, and I happen to be free, but he's needed urgently at work, and I have to stay home by myself for a hours on end, all I do is think about him.

He pulls away to look at me, placing another soft kiss on my nose. "I'll be back before you know it. I already made breakfast, take it and rest a bit more." He smiles reassuringly, and I can't dispute that. It's almost funny how soft he's become too. It's almost like a new Min Yoongi has unveiled, like he's made a turn in his life, and he's a new person. He is visibly open than he's ever been before, he's showing emotions, and is incredibly present, different from the Min Yoongi I knew before.