CHAPTER SIXTEEN.

Namjoon.

My finger tips slowly trace the bare sides of his ribs, teasing but seductive at the same time. He purs softly, raising his arms at my signal, and helping him out of his sweat shirt after. Like I had said before, his skin looks soft, inviting and tantalizing, and I get to reach it, my palms finding the skin of his waist and pulling him closer.

Softly, I press my lips to his, there is no rush, but a deep sense of urgency is present. This hunger for one another that drives us crazy with each taste that we have of each other, this want that can't wait, and can't hold on, the same one that makes me lay him gently on his bed, before getting over him.

I claim between his legs once more, hand grabbing at his neck and tilting gently. "Can I mark you?" I ask him, trailing uncoordinated kisses all over his jaw and neck. He dives me crazy, and having him under me like this, writhing in pleasure when I haven't done anything much does things to me. I can't comprehend fully my actions, I can't arrange my actions with the imagination of what the next minutes will be like. "Let me mark you, please." I beg him again, desperate to put a claim on him, he is no way my property, and your allowed to call it jealousy, or insecurity, but I want the world to know he is mine, he is with me, and only me. I have wanted him for a while, and I can't help myself wanting this to be forever.

"Go ahead, make me yours." He breathes out as he chases my lips, his taste mingling with mine. I can't believe those words, and my mouth rushes away to bite at his neck. I suck on his skin, licking, nipping, and kissing it after. He starts out with a low grind of his hips while his lips spill with those whimpers. Oh those whimpers... I want him louder when I'll take him, I'll want him to scream my name, and beg me to make him cum. I'll make sure to remind him.

I mark his entire neck, my mouth leaving red but pretty blotches on him, while my hands skims at his sides, lower to his waist, then back up, to his arms which I hold together over his head. I see the glint in his eyes, how he licks his lips at the slight restrain, and I can feel him growing further in his pants as I deliver on his fantasies. Smirking down at him, I lick lower on his chest, sucking on his swollen perked nipples, and alternating with my other hand. "Mmph." He moans this time, rubbing at me over my jeans, visibly getting pleasured by the friction my hardening length gives him in his sweat pants. It drives me crazy as well, and I pull back to grind on him while I meet his eyes. It's foreplay, and foreshadowing of just what I want to do to him later.

He is aroused by it, and begs me with his eyes to proceed. I lick lower to his tummy, making a show of  kissing his navel, and his present v lines. I warn him with a look to keep his hands over his head, and when he nods I hook my hands on his sweats, signal him to raise his hips before getting them off him.

I can't help myself as I part his legs and stare his thick thighs and his still confined hardening cock. He lets me, raising his hips once more to help him out of his underwear. The sight is heavenly I tell you. He is quite of good size, with milky soft thighs that smell like lavender. His gaze meets mine, and never in a thousand years did I think he would do what he just did.

With his hands still over his head, he bits his lip seductively, before opening wider his legs, and raising his hips. I get the first peak of him, pink, and fuck I know he is tight. "Please." He begs me, and I just about nut in my pants. My shirt comes off, followed by jeans, before I go back between his legs, marking his thighs too.

His breath becomes heavier with every kiss, his cock now twitching on his stomach. I wrap a hand around the base for starters, not at all surprised at the moan that leaves him. I keep the strokes slow, peering over to him to see his head thrown back with lidded eyes, ones that are begging me to continue. I go a little faster, alternating between his thighs, before kissing at his hairs, then lower to his balls. He tenses in my hand as I pepper his length with kisses, and I realise quickly the semen he is starting to produce.