CHAPTER ELEVEN.

Namjoon.

He hasn't been the same since his mum left. He is rather quiet, his face set into a small frown, much like I had seen on his mum earlier. He is a complete copy of her, complete resemblance and everything. It's clear where he got his good looks and it would be absolutely impossible to deny any relation between them. But I am not sure Seokjin wanted me to know. He looked tense in her presence, almost forced to be in that situation. I am guessing like me, he didn't know that his mother would drop by, and from the looks of it, he wasn't that elated either.

I don't want to assume but I think things aren't roses between them, they didn't look to have normal mother and son relationship, if the slight exchange earlier is anything to go by. In a spun of an hour I have learnt, or at least pieced together a few pieces of his life. Which doesn't change anything for me of course, but for him, I am not sure. The last thing that was discussed was him going back home, possibly back to his mother, or their actual house and not Seokjin's apartment that is around here. I can tell he is thinking about it. His frowns deepens by the minute, and I can tell he is drifting further away from here, mentally at least.

I wince in pain as he presses down the soaked cotton on my wound with a little too much pressure. "I am sorry." He says immediately, jumping a little, more startled than I am. He looks up at me apologetic, eyes begging me to bare with him. He also looks flustered, cheeks covered in deep hue. I think it's the position we are in, and the dynamics of everything. It's affecting me too, possibly me more than him.

He is right between my legs on a kneeling position, his hands working on the wound on my left. It's almost impossible not to feel more as his fingers graze over my skin, they are soft, slightly clammy, and evoke something from me. His heavy breath fans over my torso, and slightly lower, making me think of things I shouldn't be thinking about now. Sinful things that don't involve my wound, but him still on his knees. "Fuck." I mutter under my breath as I try not to get myself in trouble. "Sorry, did that hurt again?" He looks up to me with those eyes of his, cheeks still blushed.

My attraction to him doesn't allow me to think of this as it is, more of something dirty. I lean back on the couch, willing myself to breath so I don't get hard, which is almost impossible as I feel myself growing with every heavy breath from him. He looks oblivious for now, and that's a good thing, I don't want to be more perverted than he already thinks I am.

"Almost done, you ok?"

I am not. "Yeah." I lie as I continue my deep breaths. Oddly, I wonder if he this affects him more than his blushed cheeks. If he feels the same way I do being in this position, or if my ass is just perverted like he says. I know there is an attraction between us, I know he feels something for me deep within those denying words of his. It's the reason I pursed him to begin with

Months ago we were only exchanging mere looks, keeping gazes, and secretly smiling, when we weren't pretending to hate each other, that is. I knew from the very begin i couldn't resist him, that coffee incident had brought him to me for a reason, and I wasn't going to let him go away, unless otherwise.

Circumstances brought us here again, where I know he doesn't hate me, or have vile feelings for me. If anything he feels the same way I do, if I could count on the incident from the bathroom earlier. God, I almost kissed him, almost ravaged him. Maybe it was the way he touched me, the way his nails had grazed my back that had aroused me that much, and clouded my senses, or maybe it was the way he had looked at me like he wasn't going to stop me at all if I was going to take him on that shower wall.

Either way it did things to me, things that I in turn wanted to do to him, things that aren't too different from now. "Done, I am done. How do you feel?" He asks as he smooths the tape holding the bandage carefully. He has a little present smile as he looks up, the first thing that I have learnt looks beautiful on him. He looks beautiful when he smiles, eyes crinkling slightly.