CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN.

Seokjin.

I feel dazed, stunned, my head clogged up by so many thoughts, yet empty at the same time. I am weak and spent, still slightly trembling with occasional pulses of pleasure that travel through me. I haven't felt anything like that in forever, haven't orgasmed or felt anything of that magnitude in a while. It was shattering, tremendous, it felt so incredibly good, real. I felt so full, so stimulated. He had me on the palm of his hands, literally too; had me releasing in his hold while he continued reigning war on my spot.

I think I saw stars, perhaps blacked out for a few seconds too. Magical, and breathtaking, is what it was, and it's stuck in my brain, not only the memory but the feeling of having him in me, thoughts of him sweetly ramming into me, and it somehow only makes me instable, makes me feel empty without him.

Distantly, I hear his footsteps once more, approaching from wherever he had disappeared too, and I try to open my heavy eyes lids to finally comprehend my surrounding, but my vision is still blurred with tears, my breath still short and uneven, limbs still weak.

I feel his presence as he leans over me, feel his breath fanning my face as he strokes my cheek lovingly. There is always a comfortable silence in his presence, an aura of care around him whenever he's around, so gently I lean into his touch, a ghost of a smile hovering over my lips as he rubs his thumb over them.

"Are you alright?" He questions lowly, and I manage a nod, barely really, eyes finally meeting his. He doesn't show much as he stands to his feet, still stark naked and still incredibly hard. Strong arms lift me up, and eagerly I leap onto him, hands and legs wrapping tightly around him as he effortlessly holds me to his frame.

My naked skin tingles against his, the reminder of his touch waking me from my stupor. I bury my head in his neck breathing in his musk of sweat and cologne, the scent calming, but oddly provoking in the same. It makes me awaken, but in turn arouses other things that in me too. I can't get enough, enough of him in every form, which makes me wonder how I have even been living without him, without his touch and kisses...

He treads down the hall with me in his arms, down to the last door where I hear the shower running. I finally find the energy to look up, just in time for him to slide open the glass door and angle us under the spray. "Nnngh." I can't help moan out in relief as the warm water cascades down my back, down every crevice of my body, making me hotter than I am already.

I look to Namjoon to find him watching me intently, dark orbs gazing all over my face, and neck that he has littered in hickeys. There is still that untamed nature to his eyes, this wildness and chaos that resonates within his orbs that I haven't ever seen before.

His eyes narrow in the slightest, forehead creasing over in a bit of stress, and I think of the relief he's yet to have. He pleasured me all this while, took me to heaven and back and yet still hasn't had his own release. That doesn't sit right with me, especially when I think of how good and burden free I felt. I'd give anything to make him feel even half of what I did.

I carefully climb to my feet, standing face to face with him under the spray. I don't have to look down to know he is still erect, he's been sweetly twitching between us, and I make to get on my knees, to finish him off with my mouth, honestly dying for a taste of him, but he grabs my arm, pressing me to him instead.

"Let me. You haven't yet. Let me help." I rumble on under the sound of the water, wanting him to feel just as good as I did. His lips part like he's going to say something, the water drenching off his face, rushing down his pretty lips, down his chin then to his torso, before it runs down his thighs and it's hard cock. Fuck he looks hot.