CHAPTER SIXTY NINE.

Seokjin.

Out of everything that I have accomplished in life, I think my biggest achievement has to be giving my son his father, and making him happy. Jeonghan has been the happiest I have ever seen him, this new glow and different side of him, this aura of joy and happiness from him that is distinct from before when he was with Jungkook. I think he too feels it, and I am so happy that he's very embracive of the idea.

He's been inquisitive about everything, questions Namjoon and I have tried to answer to the best of our capabilities. We decided to tell him our story, albeit little omissions and alterations to protect him from the scarring details, but otherwise shared everything with him.

He hasn't wanted to leave Namjoon's side, and has insisted on him staying over, which I haven't minded, but hasn't been exactly possible with the COO sorting himself out. Well, he's my boyfriend now, and I am all in for him moving in, but he's hinted vaguely at buying a home for all of us, to start a family. We haven't exactly discussed it, but I guess that works out for me too.

Sorting through the documents in my hand, I pause for a second to check on the message that just sounded from my phone, smiling to myself when I see the text from Namjoon, stating that he and Jeonghan are already leaving his office to pick me up. Jeonghan had decided to tag along with him to work, which Namjoon appreciated a lot, jokingly stating that he needed an assistant anyway.

Jokes on him, really, because Jeonghan would never stay put in one place for a time. I know he's probably been conversing with everybody, not to mention his favourite idol group is there - he's probably a back up dancer for ENHYPHEN by now.

We were planning to travel to Gwanju today, to meet Namjoon's parents and fill them in on the details of everything between us. They've only been let in on the bits of it, and we couldn't exactly get a whole conversation through video call the other night, so we decided to just pay them a visit during this weekend and explain it in details.

I won't lie I am super nervous to meet Namjoon's parents. He says they are chill, and they sounded pretty understanding through the phone the other night, but I still kept their grandson from them for seven years, and that might leave them with the wrong impression of me. I just hope it turns out right.

In the meantime I try to finish up with the loads of work that have been waiting on me. Since Jungkook left, and Hoseok vanished, I've felt short of partners. Sure, there are people in their positions at the moment, but the gap is still widely visible, and most of the company responsibilities have fallen on my shoulder. I've had to make the final decisions for a lot, call the shots, and direct the responsibilities to everyone, something that isn't foreign to me, but still an added responsibility nonetheless. I've basically assumed both their roles, and it's pretty taxing.

Thankfully everyone has been pretty forthcoming despite their absence, the results we've produced from the partnership with BigHit is exemplary. We've managed to pull through with the deal, greatly may I add, and it makes me happy that my hard work hasn't gone to waste despite the delay and the trouble. Business is picking up once more, the board of directors is off my ass about Jungkook, and my company is growing to heights, and I couldn't be more happier.

The door to my office opens, and for a second I think my boyfriend is here already, but Jimin walks in, his face half buried in his iPad. It's been another story coming to terms with the knowledge that he knew about the affair between Jungkook and Hoseok and didn't say anything, and it's made me loose a great deal of trust in him, but I have decided to keep him as my assistant.

He's great at what he does, quick and flexible, and although I could find someone just as good as him, it would be difficult for me to get used to them. I understand he had a decision to make, between me and Hoseok, and he went with however he owed loyalty the most, or perhaps was trying to distance himself with the chaos, which is why he chose to keep it a secret as well, but still... it's been difficult to come to terms with it.