God's Plan

Welcome guys to a new story. 

This story will be a little different. It will focus on what would have happened if Naruto got a proper teacher at an early age.

It will be a harem story so those who don't like harem, well I cant help it :)

Some of the characters in harem are :- Female Kyubi, Kushina, Mei Terumi, female orochimaru and may more.........

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

......................................

"DAMN YOU ALL. YOU KILLED HOKAGE-SAMA!" Screamed the current hokage of the hidden leaf as a kunai pierces the burned limb of the iwagakure Tsuchikage.

"Us? how dare you. We didn't kill Naruto-sama. He died of old age you idiot. It's you who killed kurotsuchi-sama" The tsuchikage screams as he dodges a volley of shuriken and a few fire jutsu's. In the battlefield lay three dead kage's each of the major villages Kiri, kumo and suna's kage's all lay dead where they launched there last attack as the curent hokage and tsuchikage duke it out in a final battle. The last two strongest soldiers around. As the Hokage and tsuchikage colide in one last full strength clash. The two kage's never even notice or see when blackened and shadowed swords impale into there backs pinning them to one another as the all midnight black shadowed figures rise from the shadows of the kage's laughing.

Enough blood had been spilled to taint the realm with belails evil. The shinobi world didn't know what hit it as the beasts leak in through tears slaughtering everything they see. Men, women, children, the family dog. All of them are slaughtered like cattle as the chaos engulphs the elemental nations leaving it a barren wasteland void of life in all forms. The attack took years but after a grueling 33 full years the entirety of the elemental nations was lifeless. No life would return and no life would be reborn . . .the planet was dead. The events leading to this were the fourth shinobi war which took out nearly 40% of all life in the form of it's shinobi weakening the life force and power of the world. As peace set in with Madara's death prosperity was present everywhere.

Life soon returned to normal and the numbers of the lost soon were replaced. But as time goes on things change. They always change. Change must come to ensure life just as all life changes with time. So to do value's and morals. People and animals. As Naruto and the Kage's age and elect new leaders they soon are left to retirement. Only nothing is as it seems. One by one Zetsu enraged at his mothers death had merely baited them with a clone and hid. He hid and made sure they forgot. One by one he slowly changed form to one of the new kage's and slaughtered the retired Shinobi without remourse. The voices called to him told him how to do it. Told him it needed to be done. It had to to save his mother. As he devoured the flesh and blood of Naruto, the Kyuubi had been released and immediately put into a genjutsu making it rampage once more around the elemental nations conjuring storms, shattering mountians and drying up entire oceans. The chaos bred fear and hatred. The fear soon led to fights. The fights led to battles and battles lead to war. The war had been bloody and disaterous. Slaughtering 60 million souls in the most gruesome of ways.

Men ripped to shreds, women raped and killed sometimes in the reverse order. Blood soaked the earth and the planet wept as it was slowly being scared and killed by The shinobi who were mercilessly killing each other over Zetsu's plan. Zetsu sittin back nad laughing as he finally see's this knowing that soon the beasts would be free nad he could merely capture them to release her once more. As the two kages finally clash he sees the shadows and hears a voice thank him only to have his life ended as his entire being is burned to ash instantly.