All Stories and Stuff

Every story ideas and some updated about them. For the future; just in case. :)

Idea 1:

A youtuber Town of Salem thing. Like i'll put: Minx, Pewds, Cry, Ken, Dlive, Ohm, Diction, Tesh, Necro, Krism, Markiplier, Entoan, Chilled, Wade, and Deaf. Then they all have to figure whos the Sk and Mafia... ect.

Title: Town Of Salem

Details: Published and Completed

...........................

Idea 2:

Minx is special. She has the Element Of Fire. But just one thing. She can't touch Ice or she'll melt it. Krism is also Special. She has the Element Of Water/Ice. But She have to be away from people. Or she will kill them. Love on first sight. Both of them. But that's something weird. If Krism touches Minx. Minx will die. But Minx touches Krism. Krism's heart will melt and she'll die. But there's one more thing. Fire and Ice/water have been enemies for many years...

Title: Ice and Fire (Krinx)

When: After 'Minx' (Book 1) around March 2016

Details: This is not the same as Minx (Book 1). This is different!

..............................

So... I'm gonna do something like ''99 days without you (MeromeFanfic)' but instead. where Krism dies and Minx was given a journal to write in. So Minx writes in it for 99 days. And ya... NOT TELLING WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!

Title: 99 Days (Krinx)

Details: Published and Uncompleted

................................

So instead of Ken, Cry, Pewds and Minx. It's Entoan, Dlive, Ohm and Minx. So they go to Slenderman Woods. And yeah. And try to find the slenderman pages. And yeah. So orginal. Then next they go to SlendyTubbies Woods. This one for sure Orginal. Next is SpongeBob SlendyPants Woods (I never played the game so I'm gonna be a noob at it). Then next... yeah. They go to these different slendy woods. And they have to kill Slender. So it's an Endless NightMare. Until they kill Slendy they can go back to the real world. But some might not make it.

Title: Endless Nightmare

When: Sometime in 2015/2016

Detail: Should be a short story with long chapters. :)

.................................

So A bunch of Youtubers. To Gamers To Vlogers. Are together and they are playing the worst game in history. Russian Roulette. The Winner gets the prize. And the losers. You see... they die.

Title: Russian Roulette (Youtubers)

When: Sometime in 2016/2017 maybe 2015 if lucky

Detail: About 50 youtubers are joining :)

.......................................

In the future should i make an Sequel to Town Of Salem? Like with some OCS? Minx, Krism and Dlive is still alive :D

Title: Town of Salem 2! (OCs)

When: Sometime in 2016/2017

Detail: OCs are going to be joined. I won't enjoy writing it but I'll write it :)

...............................

And I thought that maybe I can do a Youtubers Divergent. Where EVERY SINGLE character is a Youtuber. I know alot of youtubers. So that might be kinda easy. But half of them I don't even watch.