OMFG Another Story Idea?! #36

Thank you to a couple of Wattpad Friends on Skype. @x1maddy3x @Christy19887 @MissCayla8 @Shadowgirl5612

Me, and some others...

We were fighting which story should be created.

Typical me, I was fighting for Chinx. While Cayla was fighting for RoyalChaos. And some other was voting about Crinx. Another was fighting for SeaMexican (I think). And the fighting and fighting.

Cayla claimed that I was 'Peer Pressuring' the poor girl who wanted to know what Ship to be created. But, it's simply 'Dealing' with her. I was making her a deal. But since, she won't agree with my deals, I won't give her my deals...

While having this war, I thought of an story idea.

Love causes Drama.

Think about it. There's going to be one story line. So in the story, it'll start with one ship. Then the next chapter is about a different Ship. How it works, you guys request a ship for the next chapter and I'll choose one and make the story going and going.

So example;

The first chapter is about RoyalChaos; Ze and Chilled were forced to sleep on the same bed for Pax East. Next chapter; Chinx. Chilled meets up with Minx at Pax, surprised. Chilled starts to like her, wonder why she would hid her face. Next chapter; Ohminx/Mohm, After with the meetup with the youtubers. Minx and Ohm talked, Ohm confressed his feelings for Minx, but has mixed feelings for her. Next Chapter; Krinx, Minx has mixed feelings with Ohm and Chilled. But it washes away when Minx and Krism goes to a small date.

I think this is a good idea. So like, it's going to cause great drama, and you guys decide the ship for each chapter. :)