All of them Story Ideas & Updates

Hi! It has been a while since the last little update. You guys probably know that I'm slow at updating. Most times; I read random stories (Such as random PJO, HOO, HP, PTX and many others). Listen to music; and just go on tumblr, pinterest or even on here; stalking everyone. (I have stalked about over 10 people already). You guys know that I'm really lazy. School is over; and I just want to relax. I really want a break; but I can't because I just can't stop writing. I still do write; but it's not the stories that are posted right now. It's either small ideas I have made up; or just challenges that my (IRL) friends has told me to do.

I'm going to make sure this update is long and have a lot of stuff. So you guys can be updated with my life (that no one would care) and stuff.

In this update; I would talk about my feelings, story updates, life issues, and even some Story Ideas I have came up with.

I don't update on this random book; I usually update on my message board. Sorry; for spamming you guys. But; that's the only way I can post something quick and fast. I don't use Twitter at all (I have literary over 5 twitter accounts and I forget all of the passwords).

Okay, let's start with my post about my friendship I have posted about 2-3 days ago.

"Why? Why?

I make friends and then they leave me.I make new friends and then they leave me.I make new friends through someone else and then they leave me.Seriously, what I am I doing wrong? Is it of my sly and aloof personality? It is because of my swearing? Is it because of my annoying personality? Well, I can't help it! That's me. Well, I'm really selfless; I think of everyone before myself. I'm really generous. I cannot say "no" at all. I swear, I cannot say "no" to anyone. I can shut-up if you want. I'm really good at advice. I'm really loyal at heart; I'll do anything for my friends to be happy.What am I doing wrong?Like; I feel like people who stopped talking to me . . . just used me for their amusement. Like; I'm just their puppet for entertainment. I'm their jester as they're the queens and kings. Or; my other theory is . . . they just don't like me.Well, I just have really bad self-esteem or I have wonderful theories.But, it doesn't really matter because once I'm gone. No one is going to miss me. They are going to miss my updates, not myself. An actual real life person. Once I'm dead; and a friend announces it. All of everyone will be sad; not for me. But for the book updates.You will be sad once I'm gone/dead. Because you won't miss me; you will miss my book updates."

This has nothing to do anyone on this site (I swear on my life). That was the day I have lost about 3 IRL friends; who I truly trusted with my life. I trusted them with my life; I give them generosity and loyalty. And they give me Adventures and Laughter. I don't blame them though. Because I lost their friendship over a little stupid friend-zone. I have talked to a couple of you guys about it. I wasn't friend-zoned; I was the one who friend-zoned one of my greatest friends. I still wanted to be friends with him; but he took it the wrong way and broke off our friendship. Then 2 of my friends left me because of him. I got sooo angry at myself. I felt like I'm the worst person ever. So, I snapped. I started talking how no one would miss me if I'm gone; they will miss my updates. So, I felt so angry. Not at anyone; but at myself for not being good enough. Not being 'social' enough.

So, you have that explained for the unexpected message where I snapped. But right now; I'm calm, so don't worry.

So, I'm going to explain some other random things that I have posted for the past 2-3 weeks :)

"Omfg . . . I almost reported myself . . ."

Yup. That happened. I have almost reported myself. I don't know how that happened; but I almost reported myself.

"AUGUST 8!That is my official birthday of my Account! :)I might be doing something for it :)It might involve Games . . . and prizes . . . and contests :D"