Finally! A different ship Idea!

TehChaos

Sorry, but I'm obsessed with the ship for the past 2-3 weeks now.

Don't know what TehChaos ship is? Smarty X Chilled.

So here's the story idea:

Smarty has liked Chilled for a long while. But he feels left out of the Derp Crew, so he leaves the group. Telling the fans that he's leaving the group because of "Personal Reasons", he finally confessed that he's gay and he also confessed that he's suffering depression. His friends try to help him with his problems, Chilled seems to be the one who tries the hardest. But Smarty knows that Chilled is dating a beautiful girl named Jess, and if one magical day; they break up and Chilled becomes Gay, he'll go for Ze. Smarty finally writes in a journal to tell his feelings and everyday problems he suffer. The Derp Crew and Smarty goes to PAX east together, Smarty by accident leaves his journal in his room. Chilled and Ze mistakely finds it, out in the open. And they read through the diary entries. Will Chilled feel the same?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you; Days of Loving him (TehChaos)

..................

Okay; Story time.

This was originally suppose to be a Conner Franta fanfiction; where Conner leaves O2L, confesses that he is gay and that he suffers depression. And Conner falls inlove with one of the members, but that's the problem. I didn't know which member that I want Conner to fall inlove with. So the next day (today), I was talking to my friend, and I was just telling my friend that I wasn't obsessed with Chilled (at all). Then I spaced out, and I realized that maybe Smarty could be the left out member. I read a REALLY good story called 'Half-Awake Nightmare' by . . . @writingExplainsMAS it's really good! Check it out! In Chapter 3 (with the whole make-out scene with Chilled and yeah . . .) In the chapter, Smarty says that He feels left out, so I decided to use that small idea that Smarty feels left out in my fanfiction! :)

Yup. Finally, a story that doesn't evolve Minx and Chilled/Cry/Ohm being together :)