Teaser of a new story!

So I'm writing a new story. So I'm really nice and wrote the first chapter :) so I'm gonna show you guys it! Hopefully you guys like it :)

Minx's POV

"Run! Run! Fast as you can! You can't catch me! I'm the gingerbread-man!" I teased. I run through the forests. Having about 4 guards and the prince chasing me, It was a blast. The wind blew through my face. The guards and the prince were so-so for speed. But I was really fast.

Jumping over the tree logs and parkouring. It was awesome! I loved playing around with the guards.

"Incoming!" Yelled a friend of mines, Cry. He jumped from a tree and slam a rock onto one of the guard's helmet, which made the guard fallen down to the ground. I laughed as Cry ran besides me.

Cry was an inch taller than me. With slick warm chocolate brown hair and crystal blue eyes. Every girl fall inlove with him, but without noticing, Cry will steal your things!

We were ready for the run. We were planning for this run for weeks.

"Heads Up!" Yelled another of my friends, Dlive. Dlive threw a rock and it missed. But it did distracted them at least.

Dlive was half an inch smaller than me. We, 3, looked the same height. But actually Cry is the tallest, then me and lastly Dlive. Dlive has dark blonde hair with light hazelnut brown eyes. He had a babyish face.

As they trying to avoid the rock. Me and Cry run to the right. Then quickly climbed onto the nearest tree.

When the prince, Chilled, and his guards, Pewds, Ohm, Entoan, and Mark, were finally focus.

"Hey! Were is the purple murderer?" Said Chilled angry. I lead back on the main brench on the tree.

I laughed evily. They all looked at me. "Oh! That's what you guys call me! That's pretty awesome to know that!" I laughed. Ohm and Entoan pointed their arrows. I laughed again. "Aww! Prince can't just get me from here? Oh wait! You can't climb trees!" I teased.

Cry and Dlive laughed along with me. Chilled turned red, like a tomato!

"Fire!" Yelled Chilled angry. Yeah, I just killed a blacksmith for not remaking my swords. Not a big deal.

Entoan and Dlive shot their arrows. I dodge the 2 arrows. They shot again. I dodge it again. "What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" I said sarcastly.

"You killed the blacksmith! Do you have anything to say to that?" Chilled yelled back angry.

"He was a bitch!" I said back. Cry and Dlive laughed. I smirked.

"For what? Not making the most dangerous woman in history a new sword!" Said Chilled. I jumped down. Right infront of him. I smirked again.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I teased. He grabbed my wrist.

"What about death?" Chilled smirked. I smirked back.

"All hail! Queen Minx!" Yelled someone in the distance. Chilled looked behind me, 4 throwing knives came forward and missed him. As he wasn't looking me, Cry and Dlive ran off.

"Haha! Nice one!" Said Cry. We were playing around today, we were bored so we decided to play around with the guards.

They almost caught me once. Well they did, when I was little. Then I escape the dugeon of the King's. I was really wounded and bad shape. Then I helped these 4 other guys; Dlive, Cry, Yammy and Adam. They were my friends for along time. I wanted revenge on the King. But I couldn't.

As a tropical 18 year old. I was a rebel. Really sassy and cheeky. Knew what I am doing. Very focus, but tend to get distracted very easily.

Yammy and Adam walked up to us. We cheered for our victory! Like our millionth victory.

Adam was awfully tall and so was Yammy.

With Yammy's strong british accent, I felt safe, at least another british!

"Where have they gone?" Shouted Chilled. We laughed a bit and we looked at each other.

"Should we run? Or something...?" asked Yammy.

"Yeah, we should" comfirmed Cry. We all run, deeper into the forests. Looking for our hidden base.