TO THE DAHFABCREW!!!

I'm lazy to message the anyone from the FabCrew *Cough* I'm Shy *Cough*

So... this is for the @DahFabCrew. I'm lazy/shy to send one of the members the short story... so I decided I'm just going to put it here...

So... here's the short story!

The rain made the air warm and misty, very foggy. This was a good thing for a girl, purple bangs and dark brown hair. Her hair was pulled back into her hood that hanged low over her head, so it covers more than half of her face. Making her a mysterious person, person? I mean murderer. Murderer? I mean Assassin.

She jumped from the roof's of the village's houses, house to house. An arrow flew through the air, the assassin was quick and jumped to the other house before the arrow even touched her. It was silence right now, the assassin was running away from him.

"MINX!" The guy called out to the assassin. The assassin 'Minx' looked back at the guy, she shook her head and kept jumping from the houses' roofs. The guy knew Minx's next move, he shot another arrow, this arrow shot through Minx's arm. Minx gritted her teeth in anger.

"Fuck you Chilled." Minx cursed. The guy 'Chilled' felt really bad, and felt ... in love. Minx put her other arm onto the ingury of her other arm and continue running. Chilled shot another arrow and this time, in midair of Minx jumping in the air. It shot Minx's left leg. Minx fallen to the ground, like a rag doll now. Chilled felt really depressed right now, Chilled run to the body of Minx's. Minx was still alive, barely. Chilled finally saw the true appearance of the murderous assassin in his village.

"MINX!" Chilled cried as Minx was in his arms. Chilled stared into Minx's eyes, expecting redish brown but instead Minx's eyes were a honey brown. Minx's vision was blurry, but she knew Chilled was holding her. Minx felt Chilled's warm breath, Minx wanted to faint away, but she knew she has to be strong.

Minx was going to get out of his arms, but unexpectly Chilled kissed her forehead. Minx's cheeks went red of blushing. Chilled seemed to noticed Minx's blushed, Minx seemed to fallen in love. This was the first time seeing Chilled's warm and caring eyes. "I love you." Chilled muttered, right away Minx was redder than an apple. Chilled closed his eyes as he thinks that Minx is dying on him. Before he knew it, Minx makes out a sound that Chilled never heard from her.

"I love you too."

Here you go FabCrew!!! I have made a short story! 12 days early... ehh what you going to do? :P

I'm dedicating this to @DahFabulousPsycho because ... uhh ... can you give this to the other members? :D

New Update: I just reread the rules and stuff... so for my skype uhh... message me or just check out the Skype chapter I made here... or my Oovoo account... either way I'm okay with it :D