Story Idea 33 or 34

The academy is split up into 2. One side is for girls, while the other is for boys. Each student is forced to not look or talk to the other gender.

A girl student named Minx, loves going to her favourite place of all time. A steep hill that the sun goes over for sun sets. Until one day, she gets greeted by a boy.

.....
What do you think? This is very orginal (I don't have the guts to search it up)

I have another idea. But it's very similar to the idea :/
.....

There's 2 academies. One for girls and the other for boys. There was a wall blocking each other, making them to never see the other gender.

The Teachers strictly told them to not look over the walls. But one day, a curious girl, that goes with the name of Minx, decides to check it out. When she looks over the wall, she found herself looking at another set of eyes staring at her. A boy of the other academy decides to check out what's behind the wall. Only finding himself looking at the first girl he has ever seen since forever.
.....
What do you think? Like I said, These are very orginal (I have thought them up by myself with no movies or anything. Just a creative idea appearing.)

I'm not sure what should be the boys. I am stuck between Chilled and Ohm :D

~~~~ FriendShip is Magic ~~~~
~Jaiden :3