Weekly Updates! #2

So I didn't really do the last 3 weeks... so yeah... Sorry!

...............

So you guys noticed my new story! Minx (Book 1)

I'm planning the whole series.... I'm literary planning everything! I planning who's gonna die... who's gonna be this and that.

I'm only on Chapter 5 and I'm planning the second book!

Each book is gonna have some kind of plot twist...

Hopefully you guys enjoy that! I've been working on it for days and days, that turns into weeks. So much.

................

So... some of you read my small story of Krinx!

My 100th follower special!

If you didn't see it... you should take it out!

The main plot is actually based on a true story... I seen it on a video... and yeah....

...............

Hmm... Also I finally got my internet back! YAY

.............

I won't be able to write anything for the whole weekend, luckly Monday I have no school so yeah.

The reason is that I have a project to work on. And I'm no where close to being finished. It's this thing for English and then I have another one from Art.... FUCK

And English is due on Tuesday! And Art was suppose to be due today! I have no time....

..............

Thank you VIPER!

The reason why I'm thanking her, is that she found me a really good song! I might put it on the side...

Depends :P

...............

That's all... I'll try updating while working on my homework and stuff, but it'll take longer... so yeah....

BYE!!!