Personalities

So... I've been thinking... I should make a part. So me and my friends... Have Different Personalities. So I decided. Hmm... Does anyone else acts like them too?? So I'm here gonna write about their Personalities.

Just remember... My group is the one who causes the most trouble than any group in the school!

Lets start with 1. Amy- The More than one Personalities one.

So.. you guys know her as AnimeLikesAnime. The girl who likes reading about Shaytards and stuff. But in school. When you're with her... in person. She's ahhh... kinda different.

So... let's start that. She is tall... but finally I'm taller than her. :D So... lets start that.

She's one of the people in my school that gets bullied. But she has this... ahh... she has something called Muliple Personalities Disorder. Cause she has different personalities. She doesn't have a name for each one. But just 'Amy'.

Like one day. She can act like a baby. And be childish. But then the next day. She causes Drama. Then the next day. She's all sweet and kind. Then next.. She's turns into a Emo and yeah... you know what I mean.

2. Macayla- The Crazy One.

Macayla is my bestest friend. She is short for her age. But still awesome.

Everyone in my school. Knows not to mess with her. When she little. She was sweet and kind. But now. She's an Evil little child.

She likes to take care of her friends. She will save her friends than anything. When you mess with her. She will literary fuck you up.

And... that's all I have.

3. Tyler- The Childish one.

So.. my friend tyler. Is really nice. But evil when you mess with him. But most of the times. He is really childish.

Like. I have no idea... But he also into Technology and stuff... (That's a different story).

He likes the color pink. And 'Fabulous' was HIS word. He is sometimes girly. He likes wearing fake glasses and snapbacks with them.

4. John Carl- The Evil side one.

So John Carl. He is a Musician one. Likes music and stuff. He is smart and stuff. But that's around the teachers and staffs.

But when he is around with some friends or some friends outta the group. He will literary swear and talk shit about people.

He is ligit evil when people mess with him. But he is very tall. He is the tallest in my group.

He is one of those people that can convince someone into believing his story. Yet it's fake.

5. Tony- The Nerd one.

My friend, Tony, he a nerd. When i say nerd. I don't mind 'Smarty Pants'. I mean... a Gamer. But he is very smart too.

So he is smartest of the group... wait.. I think.... So yeah.

He is very loyal. Very kind. But can fuck you up if you mess with his little sister, Vicky, or his friends.

6. Jalen- The Loud one.

Jalen is the loud and yeah.... He is big. He is loud. But he is very social.

He likes Music and stuff. He sings like all the time. There's like no song he knows. And one thing. He doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.

He's nice-ish. He will protect his friends and his family.

.......................

That's it... hmm... i'll do myself.

Well... that's gonna be hard.

Lets start that I have alot of disorders Go check out my Ask.fm. I have about 5 disorders. Which is really bad for me. It's really painful and it's hard to stay attention in school.

So... hmm... I think I'm this weird person. Inlove with youtubers. Just saying everyone in my group love youtubers. And I think I'm kinda daredevil and daring.

I'm nice... and Rude. Really sarcastic.... and... that's all i know off... and brave... im not really scared of anything else expect for Heights. :D