Yay!!! #3

Random Short story :)

Sean, saw his planet blew up infront of his eyes. He was a Bossian, the one who can rule all bossiness. He was the last boss left.

He saw his parents carrying him into a pod. Then the pod took off right away, he was a baby at this time. Really young.

He landed on a blue and green planet called 'Earth'.

Sean has to changed his name to Jack. His full name was now Jacksepticeye, to hide his bossiness.

He landed on a weird country called Ireland. He got adopted right away.

As he grew up, he started to grew a strong Irish accent.

After, Jack got a letter. From his real parents.

Jack, if you are still reading this. Remember you are a boss. A bossian. You have the bossiness to control all bossiness.

Jack never really knew his real parents, he did knew he has them. But just, never knew.

Jack hold in his cries. He knew, a boss will never cry, ever.

Jack knew that he was the last boss ever. It was up to him to save their population, if he failed. His kind will be gone forever.

Now

Jack is now on youtube. Under the username 'Jacksepticeye'. He called his fans 'Bossian'. He told them all that they can only be able to go to about 30%.

Jack might know that. But he doesn't know that, he wasn't the last bossian alive.

.....................
For the longest time, I always wanted to write a fanfic about Jacksepticeye :)