New Story Idea!

Welcome to Mysticum! Or Mystical Island!

The Home of the Supernatural!

The island is split into 4 clans. All their training and abilities are based on their SuperNatural Spirit.

The Forests are the Werewolves' Territory.

The Mountains are the Elves' Territory.

The Prairies are the Fairies' Territory.

The Cities are the Vampires' Territory.

They must protect their Territory from the outsiders.

Werewolves are strong, fast, smart and brave.

Elves are tricky, fast, smart and devious.

Fairies are powerful, smart, tricky and helpful.

Vampires are ambitious, fast, strong and brave.

There are humans too, but they live in the towns and Cities. Vampires blend in with the Humans. The 4 clans have to live trying to protect themselves and their clans. Werewolves being Loyal, Elves being Rogues, Fairies being helpful and Vampires being selfish, everything can be normal, right?

The Youtubers we know and love, live in that world.

Werewolves:

- Minx

- Mark

- Ken

- Cry

- Ze

Elves:

- Adam

- Chilled

- Max

- Dlive

- Ohm

Fairies:

- Lizzie

- Marzia

- Yamimash

- Smarty

- Wade

Vampires:

- Pewds

- Jack

- Entoan

- (Thinking)

- (Thinking)

The 4 clans have to suffer through drama, love triangles/circles will happen, traitors, double agents and more will happen with these clans!

How can they stop these drama without getting the humans suspicious of them?

..........................................................

Story time! (Aka Explaining)

Sooo, all of this is based on my Social Studies Project; where I have to build a country.

I thought of this idea, just to help out myself to finish the Project. Like, you guys can help me out! You can give me suggestions of some of the things I can do to my country!

Also, on the topic of Suggestions, can you guys help me? I need 2 more Youtuber Suggestions for the Vampire Clan. Comment below some suggestions for the 2 open spots! :)

For those who are wondering, the Elves are just normal people, but just smarter than the normal human. Like they are faster and can hack into things. So they are like, superhuman.

WereWolves clans are actual Werewolves but they can actually control their 'changing' stage-thing. Their anger only triggers it without want.

Vampire Clan are actual Vampires. They can't touch the sun-light so they have these rings that can protect them from the sun. (Idea stolen from The Originals TV Show, BEST TV SHOW EVER BTW).

Fairies are like witches. They can blew potions, they can cast spells and stuff like that. Fairies are neutral, they help out everyone. They are the ones who give the Vampires their sun-light rings. But they are on the Werewolves' badside, because they have cursed their ancestry to turn into Wolves every full moon night. But the Werewolves put them away to deal with their problems later.

Sooooooooooooooo, yeah :)

I'm actually really happy for this. I might actually start working on this right away, but won't post it until TTT is finished. :) (I'm working on TTT right now, I'm not posting until I get to the ending of the story. So I don't have to worry about TTT anymore. Also, TTT is just a small story :) I'm planning to make a sequel to it.)

Like I said "Sooooooooooooooo, yeah :)"