🤍 Chapter 8 🤍

April, first day of High School:

"Oba-San, I'm going to head out to the school," Kimitsuki said gently as she came out of the basement and met up with Granny Haruna in the lobby of the building. Granny Haruna turned to look at her and clasped her hands together.

"You look beautiful in that uniform!" Granny Haruna said, smiling widely. Kimitsuki blushed and quickly bowed several times, causing the older woman to laugh. "You big softie!"

Granny Haruna straightened her grey blazer and made sure her red tie was done properly.

"Splendid," Granny Haruna said. "Go and do well at your new school, okay? You're going to be a great hero. You scored the best in the country. You're no less than any one of the students out there, okay? Don't let them get the better of you or push you around just because you're gentle,"

"I will do my best," Kimitsuki declared with a small smile and she bowed her ninety-degree bow, waving slightly as she left the building, holding onto the strap of her lilac messenger schoolbag.

Her first destination was Izuku's apartment building, where Kimitsuki met up with her friend so the two of them could head out to U. A. High together as it was their first day at a new place and neither of them wanted to be on their own. Izuku was nervous, and Kimitsuki didn't like speaking too much.

"Did Ka-Chan already go?" Izuku asked as he and Kimitsuki made their way past his family home. Kimitsuki tore her eyes away from the pretty flowers and shrugged her shoulders.

"I texted me to ask if he would like to come with us," Kimitsuki replied softly. "But as per usual, there wasn't any response from him. Sometimes I wonder if I have the wrong number but it definitely is him,"

The rest of their journey was primarily quiet as they got onto the train to the station near U. A. High School – with Izuku freaking out as per normal.

"Don't worry, Izu-Chan," Kimitsuki said as she raised her finger to let a blueish-purple butterfly to flutter down and sit on the tip. "We still have fifteen minutes before homeroom,"

"That's not what I'm worried about, Tsuki-Chan!" Izuku yelped, causing the butterfly to fly away in surprise and Kimitsuki to frown as she stared after it. "I'm scared!"

"Everything will be alright, Izu-Chan," Kimitsuki assured him calmly. "Come on... we should go to our classroom. We shouldn't be too late on the first day. Take a deep breath and let's go,"

Taking a deep breath, Izuku nodded and the two of them headed inside the building.

"Tsuki-Chan, where are we going?" Izuku asked as he followed the girl. "Do you know where our classroom is? We're in the same classroom, right? Class 1-A? This place is so big! We'll get lost!"

Kimitsuki held up a small map of U. A. High School to show him what she was following.

"We received maps in the mail, too, Izu-Chan," Kimitsuki reminded him. "Don't worry, we're on the right way to our classroom. We're in the same classroom. Yes, that is Class 1-A. Yes, it is a big place, and no, we won't get lost,"

Izuku blushed as the tall female answered all of his questions but Kimitsuki gave him a kind smile. The two of them walked down the corridor and Kimitsuki looked down at her map to make sure.

"We're at our classroom," Kimitsuki said and they turned to look at the tall door next to them.

"Whoa!" Izuku gasped as he looked up all the way up at the door that they had come to a stop in front of. "The door's huge! Is it for accessibility...?"