🤍 Chapter 5 🤍

8:40AM – The Same Day: 

U.A. High School Entrance Exam Location:

"We made it," Kimitsuki said to Izuku as the two of them reached the U. A. High School, both of them having showered and changed into their current school uniform after their morning routine. Kimitsuki stuffed her face into her white scarf, peeking around with her eyes at the other students.

"Tsuki-Chan, I didn't have the time to test out the power I received from All Might," Izuku said as they crossed the threshold and entered the school premises. "I swallowed the hair, but did I really receive his power...?"

"Don't worry about it, Izu-Chan," Kimitsuki assured him gently, reaching out to pat his shoulder. "All Might said that he never lied so I'm sure he wouldn't lie about this, either. Let's do our best today,"

"Outta my way, Deku!"

"Ka-Chan," Kimitsuki said as she and Izuku turned to look at their classmate, also dressed in the black Gakuran and a white scarf. But he ignored her entirely, something that made her frown and then shrug.

"Don't stand in front of me," Katsuki growled. "I'll kill you,"

"M-Morning!" Izuku yelped as Katsuki walked past the two of them, ignoring them from then onwards. "L-Let's all three of us do our best...!"

"Hey, isn't that Bakugou?"

"The one with the sludge villain?"

"Oh, he's the real thing!"

"Ka-Chan doesn't really like me, does he?" Kimitsuki said quietly as she stared after Katsuki's back as he walked off. "He doesn't even like talking to me anymore... he used to be nicer...? No, not really, to be honest,"

"Hey, that's the Kuroyanagi girl!"

"The one that All Might acknowledged?"

"You bet she's someone to look out for!"

"Look out for? She's good to look at!"

"I'm uncomfortable," Kimitsuki mumbled as she moved behind Izuku to hide, which was no use because she was taller than he was. "I don't think I really like attention..."

"Did you notice something, Tsuki-Chan?" Izuku spoke up. "Ever since that day, Ka-Chan didn't do anything to me. I was just scared of him out of habit!"

"Well, he is scary to look at sometimes, isn't he?" Kimitsuki responded, both weary and amused. "Let's go inside, too, we've worked hard in the past ten months – we have to prove it to All Might that we did well,"

"You're right!" Izuku said and moved to follow after her when he suddenly tripped on his own foot, and Kimitsuki turned around quickly to grab him when he started to –

Float.

"Are you all right?" said a brunette girl as she corrected Izuku's posture. "It's my Quirk. Sorry for using it without asking first. But it'd be bad luck if you fell, right? Aren't you nervous?"

"Um, thank you very much," Kimitsuki said to the girl for Izuku's sake, bowing herself a ninety-degree bow. "Yes... we're sometime nervous, too... but let's do our best,"