🤍 Chapter 65 🤍

"First... I'll take care of the wind that's in the way!"

Ganga Orca used his Ultrasound Quirk and Inasa tried to move out of the way but it was too late for him as the pseudo-villains shot at the Whirlwind Hero, making him fly back into the attack and paralysing him on the spot as he yelled in agony. Kimitsuki shocked and concerned.

"Impact! It's a teamwork play between us and the boss!"

"I'll harden up all the examinees nice and solid!"

"You reap what you sow," Gang Orca spoke up as he reached for Shoto, using his Quirk to knock him out but couldn't get so far before he was caught by the Pro-Hero by the throat.

"While the boss is at it, let's go mess up the evacuation shelter!"

"All right!"

Kimitsuki knew that she had no time to gasp and worry about what was going with Shoto, Inasa and Gang Orca. She needed to rush ahead and protect the victims – she hurried ahead of Izuku and Yo to reconstruct a thicker wall to hold back the swarm of 'villains' coming in.

"Get out of the way!" Yo said to Izuku, who was holding him up, as he himself moved forward and used his Vibration Quirk to make more tremors and unbalance all the villains.

"Shindou-San!" Izuku gasped and Kimitsuki looked over at him in surprise as well. "I thought you couldn't move because of Gang Orca's ultrasonic waves,"

"Well, my extremities are still pretty numb, but sound waves and vibrations..." Yo replied. "My brains get shaken pretty much every day from the recoil of my own Quirk. So, I've built up some tolerance to them... anyway... I was trying to get a surprise attack in with that to begin with!"

"Still, please be careful..." Kimitsuki replied, trailing of as she lowered her hands, and next to her, Izuku sweat-dropped at the black-haired boy.

"And then those two first years...!" Yo complained but then looked off in front of them. "I've stopped them. Put 'em out of action! Split up and get the remaining injured to shelter!"

"Right!"

Teaming up with each other, Kimitisuki and Izuku fought against the swarms of villains as the girl defended and the boy used his Offensive moves. Kimitsuki looked up when she felt a sudden surge of Fire and Wind around them. She looked toward Shoto and Inasa, noticing that even while they were compromised, they had managed to come around each other.

The two of them seemed to have momentarily passed over what they had been arguing about, and they managed to trap Gang Orca inside a spiral of fire – something his group of villains noticed as well, and they clearly aimed to help him out as well.

"Hey, behind you! The boss is trapped by a spiral of flame!"

"Isn't this bad? The boss is like an orca, so he's super weak to drying out!"

"Forget the wind! Stop the flames!"

All of the pseudo-villains used their cement guns to attack Shoto but he had quickly raised a wall of ice to protect himself. Kimitsuki was pleasantly surprised to see him use his both sides at the same time. She had personally known the struggle he had with it earlier.

"What?!"

"Todoroki! He's using both his left and right...!"