🤍 Chapter 14 🤍

Kimitsuki walked silently down the road that led to the U. A. High School. She was on her own today – Izuku had gone ahead of her as she had gotten unexpectedly busy when she found out that Apartment 117 Oba-San couldn't cook herself anything.

And thus, in the end, unable to leave the poor old woman on her own during her sickness, Kimitsuki stayed back to cook her breakfast and feed it to her before she set off for her school on her own.

There was still quite some time until homeroom, and Kimitsuki hoped to reach class before Aizawa.

On the way to the school, Kimitsuki had almost gotten the opportunity to talk to Katsuki but when he saw her in the train, he stepped back out to take the other car. It annoyed Kimitsuki greatly.

"Honestly, it's not even funny anymore..." Kimitsuki muttered to herself. "Should I go visit him at his home...? I'm sure his Oka-San would allow me in..."

It was when she was a few feet away from the school that Kimitsuki noticed the large group of people – it was a swarm of reporters surrounding the school premises. She frowned to herself and walked to the other side of the road to avoid running into them until she reached the gates.

The news that All Might had been hired as a teacher at U. A. didn't take long to travel – and it shocked the entire nation. And of course, the media descended onto the school to hear more.

"What do you think of All Might as a teacher?!"

One of the reporters, a lady, had cornered one of the students and Kimitsuki looked over to see that it was one of her own classmates, and friend, Iida Tenya. She watched as Tenya turned around to –

"He made me recognise anew that I attend an educational institution that is the best of the best," Tenya replied. "Of course, his dignity and character go without saying, but we students are constantly able to see his humorous side. It is a unique opportunity to learn about being a top hero directly from one,"

"Iida-Kun is really diligent, isn't he?" Kimitsuki asked, rather amused at his behaviour and she looked back ahead of her just in time as she ran into something.

Before she could catch herself, Kimitsuki fell back onto her bottom and groaned slightly in pain – before realising that she had smacked into a person. She hurriedly got onto her feet, dusting the back of her skirt and bowing deeply to the person several times, apologising quickly, "I'm sorry!"

When Kimitsuki looked back up, her lilac eyes met with narrowed red eyes. She noticed that it was a slim young man, not much older than her, who had greyish-hair blue hair dishevelled over his strangely gleaming eyes and sallow skin – it was extremely wrinkled and dry, and filled with scars.

Something about him made Kimitsuki slowly take a step back, staring at him as if he would attack her at any moment. He was strangely rubbing his hand, and she realised that's where she had hit him.

"Um..." Kimitsuki said, wanting to look away from him but she didn't want to get her eyes off of him even for a moment. "I'm sorry... for running into you," She slowly bowed her head again. "I'm sorry,"

The man reached forward with his hand to grab at her face, as if he was going to snatch her facial features off, and Kimitsuki recoiled back from him, suddenly noticing the strange stench off of him.

"I'll be taking my leave now, have a good day," Kimitsuki said to the man quickly and gave him an awkward smile, bowing and hurrying over to the other side of the road, right into – "Ka-Chan,"

"Are you stalking me now?" Katsuki grunted, who had just arrived to the school gates after taking the second train. Kimitsuki shook her head no quickly. "Leave me alone,"