🤍 Heroes Rising - 4 🤍

Nine activated his life-support to take a heavy dose of empowering drug and went beyond his limit, summoning a massive storm above their heads. Darkness shrouded them and in there, only the glow of Kimitsuki's eyes was visible, looking up at the sky as it crackled with lightning.

The purple glow flashed brightly in those orbs and as the thunderbolt came striking down, it covered the entire vicinity as the ground was struck by a thunderous lightning strike.

"Bakugo!

Deku Nii-Chan!Kimitsuki Nee-Chan!"

A gigantic violet Shield had rose from the ground to protect the ruins where the children and the civilians hid as the lightning struck down upon the island, keeping them safe from the offshoots of the Weather Manipulation Quirk. But as soon as the lightning vanished, the Shield flickered and did so as well, leaving them unattended and giving away that something had happened to Kimitsuki.

Kimitsuki's entire world was rattled upside down as she tried to process what had happened. She knew she had fallen over; her entire body was twitching and her eyes felt watery, which was not something that was common after using her Quirk. It wasn't until she touched them to see it was –

"... blood?" Kimitsuki whispered, looking at the liquid that smeared her fingers. "My eyes... are bleeding?" She turned her head slowly. "Izu-Chan? Ka-Chan?"

It was Katsuki who reached her first and as he began to speak to her, trying to pull her to sit up, Kimitsuki could not understand what he was saying as her ears were ringing. She grabbed onto his arm, looking up at him with bleeding eyes as Izuku reached them.

Although the three of them had been standing together when the lightning struck, both Izuku and Katsuki were uninjured but seemed to have been thrown away. Kimitsuki had stayed and was hurt.

"... the Villain is going to hurt them..." Kimitsuki whispered. "You have to go and save them – I'm fine! I'm fine... I will follow after you, just give me a moment..."

"Tsuki-Chan, are you sure?" Izuku asked worriedly and Kimitsuki nodded her head. "I... I will be back in a moment! I'm going to put a stop to that man!"

Katsuki did not move and Kimitsuki looked back at him through twitching eyelids as she pushed herself to aid in sitting up. She grasped onto his arms as the two of them stood up. It took her a moment to stretch her legs and bring the feeling back into them.

"Go, Ka-Chan, your help is needed there as well," Kimitsuki told him firmly. "I told you that I am fine so you must go and help Izu-Chan. I am coming in a moment, I'm completely fine, just frazzled..."

Yet it wasn't until Kimitsuki had took her hands away from his body and pushed at him to go that Katsuki snapped out of his stupor and take a step back from her. She looked in the direction of where Nine had gone after Katsuma and Mahoro. Katsuki grabbed her arm.

"If you're actually ready to go, let's go together," Katsuki told her as he pulled her into his arms, picking her up easily and jumping toward the top of the ruins.

There was a horrible scene awaiting up there – Nine had defeated the remaining Class 1-A defence on the ruins and had grabbed Mahoro by the throat, choking her out, urging Katsuma to come to him. Nine himself seemed to be suffering heavily from his cell depletion.

When Katsuma went running toward Nine, sobbing to save his sister, the Villain had thrown Mahoro aside and reached out to grab onto the boy to steal his Quirk once and for all.

However, before Nine could quite do that, Izuku had appeared and used his One for All Smash to kick him away from the boy and Katsuki set Kimitsuki down to jump ahead in order to get Mahoro.