🤍 Chapter 45 🤍

Match 10: Bakugo Katsuki, Kuroyanagi Kimitsuki & Midoriya Izuku VS All Might:

Upon the announcement, Kimitsuki and Izuku made their way out of the monitor room, and they came across Katsuki, who glared at them over his shoulder before turning to look back ahead. It was frustrating as Kimitsuki stood between Izuku and Katsuki as the doors behind them closed – their escape was on the other side. She looked around the arena to quickly check on their condition – how they were going to work their abilities out in here.

We need to escape & limit destruction.

"Izu-Chan, Ka-Chan," Kimitsuki spoke up as she turned to look at them. "I think our first plan of action should be to avoid All Might and get one of us to escape. Since we have Ka-Chan with Explosions, he can distract, and with Izu-Chan's bursts of energy, he can rush out of the escape. I will myself aid in pinpointing All Might's movements, and restraining –"

Kimitsuki held up the Capturing Weapon that she had learned from Aizawa, and which was allowed for her to utilise in the battle due to the sheer power of All Might – after all, that is why three students were pinned against the Number One Hero of Japan.

"However," Kimitsuki continued. "There is also a way for us to actually fight, though it would be –"

Katsuki ignored what the silver-haired girl was speaking and Kimitsuki pursed her lips, bemused as she watched him head off into the cityscape by himself. Kimitsuki brushed her fingers through her long bangs to cool herself and then shared a look with Izuku.

"Team Kuroyanagi, Midoriya and Bakugo –
Practical exam, ready, go!"

"Tsuki-Chan," Izuku said as Kimitsuki turned to look back at where Katsuki had gone off to. "I don't think that this is going to go well with us. Maybe we can just escape and win for us all –"

But Kimitsuki had started to jog after Katsuki, and Izuku rushed to follow after her, unable to see what could possibly happen between the pair of them – certainly, he did not have the same eyes as Kimitsuki to know what options could be coming up now.

"Ka-Chan!" Kimitsuki called out to Katsuki. "We've got to discuss a strategy before we head inside – Izu-Chan and I are willing to listen to yours, too, and then we can vote on what is the best course of action to go against All Might – I don't want to cause trouble, destruction, and injury to you both,"

However, Katsuki kept going without stopping. Kimitsuki bit her lower lip, her brain working over-time to think of words that would convince Katsuki to listen – she didn't want to yell or force him because it wouldn't be right for any of them if she ended up antagonising him against and away from what she wanted out of him at this moment.

Izuku, in the meanwhile, took a deep breath of courage and rushed to join pace with Katsuki.

"K-Ka-Chan," Izuku spoke up. "For this exam, the teacher is the villain, and we're the heroes, so we need to keep in mind the villain's combat ability and choose to either fight or run, but in our case, the villain is All Might, and fighting against him is dangerous – I think it's a really bad idea, anyway, and Tsuki-Chan agrees – Wait, Ka-Chan!"

"Stop following me!" Katsuki shouted at both Kimitsuki and Izuku now that the green-haired boy had spoken, and Kimitsuki shared a look with Izuku.

"I-If we keep going straight, All Might will probably be waiting for us," Izuku said, trying to buy them some time to get to Katsuki. "We should take a detour –"