🤍 Chapter 30 🤍

Kimitsuki walked through the dark corridor and came out to the stairs that would lead her to the waiting room. She quickly headed to the vending machine to get herself a cold drink to keep herself completely cool. She couldn't afford to have an ounce of heat inside of her in case she fought Shoto.

Lost in her own thoughts and subconsciously pushing a few coins into the machine and randomly selecting a blueberry drink. She stared at her appearance in the distorted reflection of the glass.

"I guess my bangs have grown a bit too long..." Kimitsuki mumbled, reaching out to tuck the locks of her silvery white hair behind her ears. "... I suppose I should listen to Ka-Chan and cut them off..."

"Well, I disagree,"

The sudden interjection to her thoughts made Kimitsuki jump slightly as she turned to look at her left to see, of course, Shinsou Hitoshi standing there, getting himself some drink from a second vending machine. But Kimitsuki too surprised to say anything as she met his dark purple eyes.

"Oh?" Hitoshi asked. "You weren't talking to me?" Kimitsuki watched as he leaned down to get out his drink as well as hers, holding it out to her. She took it slowly and he smirked at her in response.

"Thank you..." Kimitsuki replied but the Hitoshi had already walked off away from there with his drink. She was quickly distracted by Tenya's appearance out of the waiting room. "Iida-Kun,"

"Kuroyanagi-Kun," Tenya greeted her back. "I watched your matches – they were excellent. I can understand how well your first match, after all, I have personally experienced it,"

"Ah, thank you, Iida-Kun," Kimitsuki replied, amused at the way he moved his arms around to get his message across. "It's Iida-Kun's match up next, right? I wish you all the best,"

"Thank you!" Tenya replied, and Kimitsuki noted that he was wearing some sort of support item.

"Um, I wasn't aware you were going to wear a support item, Iida-Kun," Kimitsuki pointed out, eying the strange device. "Where did you get it from? Can I have a look at it?"

Her fingers were itching to mess around with electronical stuff but before Tenya could respond to her questions, his name was being called out in the stadium and he rushed off from there so he could go against Hatsume Mei. Kimitsuki continued her way to the stands, taking a sip of her drink.

Kimitsuki had asked the rest of her classmates to inform her in case they wanted to send in a petition for a support item – something that only Yuga requested from her – but not Tenya.

Well, Iida-Kun is a Class Rep, too.

He must have given his own petition in.

"Tsuki-Chan!" Izuku called when the white-haired girl came out to the stands. "You were great!" She smiled slightly and sat down in her seat, oblivious to Katsuki looking at them in passive annoyance.

"Thank you, Izu-Chan," Kimitsuki replied and pushed her ponytail over the back of the seat to hang low, knowing that it was only Toru, Kyoka and Tsuyu sitting behind her. "I'm relieved,"

"Is your head feeling okay?" Izuku asked her quietly and Kimitsuki just let out a sigh. "It hurt, huh? When you used your Genjutsu?" She nodded lightly. "It's okay – you can do really with your fire,"

"Izu-Chan," Kimitsuki said as he patted her hand, and gave him a small smile. "Thank you," Izuku blushed lightly and Katsuki rolled his eyes, looking away from them as he crossed his arms.

"What's up with you?" Eijirou asked from next to the ash-blond. "Oh, you were looking at Kuroyanagi-Chan, eh? She's really something, isn't she? Strong... and nice, too,"