🤍 Chapter 84 🤍

Nine had managed to evade capture, having landed far away from where the Pro-Heroes had arrived to save the students of Class 1-A and the citizens of Nabu Island. All round him were pink and white flowers, and he dragged himself through the field of orchids, without even having a way out.

Above the man, a portal opened in the air and Shigaraki Tomura stepped outside, dressed in a red trench coat over his black clothing and a hand placed over his face. He looked at the bloody mess.

"So, you're still alive," Tomura commented. "It seems like you ran into those kids from U.A,"

"Shigaraki..." rasped out Nine as he raised his head slightly, crawling up toward him on the slope.

"Did you fight that Midoriya kid?" Tomura said. "Then, you must have met her as well, huh?" He turned his head to look in the distant. "She is on this island, too, huh?"

"Just a little more, a little..." spoke Nine as he continued to crawl closer, ignoring his musings.

"Don't worry, I will fulfil your dream," Tomura replied as he returned his eyes on Nine. He began to walk over to the man on the ground. "Since you touched her when no one should dare..."

"It only takes one leader..." said Nine, reaching out to grab Tomura.

"That's right," Tomura agreed, grabbing Nine by the face and activating his Decay Quirk, turning the fallen Villain into particles of mere dust. "It only takes one..."

"Rest, Nine, good job,"

Kimitsuki stood atop the ferry as it slowly made its way through the gentle waves, travelling toward the direction of the Japanese main land. It was night time now, and the silence extended across the sea as Kimitsuki looked at the glinting black waves beneath the silver moonlight. It was an eerie sight but she felt too burdened by her thoughts to really feel the depth of how terrifying it was to her.

Everything that had happened on the Nabu Island had wrapped up fairly well – yet the thought as to what she had done to Nine's Lightning attack remained a mystery to her. She could use her own Quirk on herself to figure it out but she had been told against using her Quirk for a further while.

And somewhere inside of her, there was a certain feeling that kept her from wanting to look either: the fear that she may not like what she would discover within herself. It was a very heavy feeling.

In the meantime, everyone else had returned back into the ferry. Some of the students had retired to their rooms to rest for the night while the others had gathered in the dining area to talk and eat.

Although the ferry was rather big, all of the students had been paired up into rooms. The only triple-seater had been given to the boys which left Kimitsuki as the only person who had no one to share a room with. She felt suffocated in the lonely room and had wanted to be outside by herself.

Yet standing here by herself made her a bit uncomfortable. Kimitsuki often felt that way now, ever since the foul existence of Shigaraki Tomura had entered her life. Everything she did had to be thought through in case she ran into him or he came hurtling back in front of her.

Seeing Nine use that Quirk of All for One's, Kimitsuki was reminded of Shigaraki. She was sure that Shigaraki had not been on the island as far as she was aware yet she felt an eerie feel as if he was.

No one seemed to understand entirely how she felt and Kimitsuki had no way to explain the way Shigaraki's words and touches crawled up her skin. She found herself reaching to scratch at the skin where he had once touched him, as if peeling it away would relieve her of his lingering feel.