🤍 Chapter 4 🤍

From that day on, All Might put both Kimitsuki and Izuku through a hellish training session every single morning. Because the two children had school and Kimitsuki had three different jobs, All Might had asked them to come to the Dagobah Municipal Beach Park very early in the morning.

"Carry that to the park entrance!" All Might ordered watching as Kimitsuki and Izuku pushed a metal office locker. He was back in his real form. "Put it in the truck!"

Somehow, both Kimitsuki and Izuku managed to put that chunk of metal in the back of the truck.

"Remember, Izu-Chan, that depending on size and shape," Kimitsuki muttered as they carried large tires. "The muscles we have to use are completely different!"

"Yes, Tsuki-Chan!" Izuku answered as the two of them jogged out of the beach and to the street where the truck was parked, pushing them inside the bed. "I see... this is...!"

They returned to get the other pair of tires left to put them away as well.

"Run! Run!" All Might shouted. "Ten months will be over before you know it!" Kimitsuki looked over at Izuku as he tripped and fell over. "Let's become athletic!"

Aldera Junior High:

"Let's see... With the appearance of superpowers, the Building Standards Act was revised, and the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transpor..." the teacher droned on.

Kimitsuki sat on the edge of her seat, exhausted but her lilac eyes were on the board in front of her, and her hand were running over the notebook, noting down everything that he was saying. She looked down to consult her textbook to make sure they were still on the same topic that she had already read the day before while at her part-time drive-thru job.

Ever since that event with the villain, Izuku was being further ridiculed, but most of the school had stopped saying anything – good or bad – to Kimitsuki. Though, a few of them had said some questionable stuff about her to the media that came to ask her for an interview about her past.

But most importantly, All Might had praised her Quirk in his own interview, and that was what kept Kimitsuki away from further bullying for the most part and something that also drove her to work harder than ever.

I'm going to become a hero!

Kimitsuki let out a small sigh, closing her eyes to calm herself down before smiling and going back to her studying. She looked up when she felt eyes on herself and glanced to her left, noticing Katsuki.

Katsuki was staring at her in boredom, clearly not paying attention to the teacher as he propped his hand on his hand. There was no particular expression on his face to hint to her about what he was thinking. She tilted her head to the side at him, letting her long pony-tail spill forward on her desk.

It was then that Katsuki realised that Kimitsuki was staring back at him. He rolled his small red eyes at her and looked away without any change in his expression. Kimitsuki frowned at this but let it go as he moved his hand from his cheek to the back of his neck. She turned back to her own notebook.

Then suddenly, Izuku, who was sitting in his desk right behind Kimitsuki, started to mutter loudly –

"... about 98 days of real training even if I'm efficient..." Izuku was mumbling. "I can get in about five hours of training morning and night... so that's 490 hours... Also, that beach clean-up doesn't work out any specific parts of the body. If I don't work out my whole body equally, then there's no way I'll make it,"