🤍 Chapter 80 🤍

"Look, look! Look at me!

Breaking, breaking! Breaking, breaking!"

Mina grinned as she danced quite as much as a professional while Hanta and Toru cheered her on. Kimitsuki smiled, standing nearby at the back of the classroom with Izuku, Ochaco, Hanta, Momo, Kyoka, Toru, Yuga, Mashirao, Denki and Minoru.

"Dancing is her hobby, huh?" Yuga commented as Mina spun on her back, revealing her shorts beneath her skirt and Kimitsuki was intrigued as well.

"If you're gonna wear something under, then take off your skirt!" Minoru screeched until he felt an ominous gaze upon him, and he slowly turned to see Kimitsuki's eyes glinting dangerously.

"Mineta-Kun, you can't talk like that!" Toru scolded him, beating him over the head from his blind spot. Kimitsuki did not scold her for using 'violence' at all.

"Ashido-San must be able to fight well because of her dancing," Izuku said as he noted it down. "It's like she uses her whole body in all her movements,"

"That is true," Kimitsuki agreed as she smiled at him lightly. "Everyone has something that they show in their fighting style, don't they? You always call me a cat,"

"Yes!" Izuku said and the two of them laughed amongst each other until they saw Yuga walk over to where they were standing, looking rather traumatised.

"During our first combat training, I'll never forget how she burned through my cape," Yuga told them. "And the finals at the sports festival... I'll never forget that, either,"

"Maybe I'll try it, too," Izuku spoke up. "I'm not as elegant as Tsuki-Chan..."

"Why don't you get her to teach you?" Denki suggested.

"Okay, boy, let's dance!" Mina cheered.

"Oh, um, please teach me!" Izuku exclaimed.

"May I learn as well?" Kimitsuki inquired and Mina nodded excitedly.

"Of course, Kimitsuki-Chan!" Mina replied, now pumped up.

"First, the two-step," Mina instructed them, showing them the moves one by one. "Step forward and back, left and right, and swing both arms..."

While Izuku and Yuga were both at a loss as they tried to imitate the female's dance moves and ended up only spazzing around, Kimitsuki managed to copy the girl very well. Mina cheered up, excited to see the white-haired girl let loose a little bit more.

"Tsuki-Chan, did you use your eyes?" Izuku whined. "You can learn things so quickly!"

"Maybe..." Kimitsuki replied, rubbing the back of her head.

"Kuroyanagi-Chan's just impressive," Hanta said, clapping as he looked at her.

"Sato's baking is similar, too," Denki said. "It's nice to be able to apply your hobbies to Hero work. Makes you strong! Speaking of hobbies, you have an amazing one, too, right, Jiro?"

"Hey, stop with that," Kyoka said to him, her cheeks turning pink at the sudden attention.

"You know, your room at the dorm," Denki continued onward anyhow, oblivious to her blushing. "It was like a music store in there! That went past just a hobby!"

"I said, stop!" Kyoka responded. "Can you just forget about my room?"

"Man, but that was a pro's room!" Denki said. "Honestly, it was co –" He was interrupted when Kyoka's earphone came to a quivering stop just inches from his face.