🤍 Chapter 2 🤍

Kimitsuki looked up in shock when she recognised the voice coming from behind the Sludge Villain, who quickly turned around to attack All Might – who had somehow found his way right to them and the villain. Was this what it meant to be a true hero? Always finding your way to save people, somehow? Because that is what kind of Hero Kimitsuki wanted to be, if ever possible for her.

"Texas Smash!"

There was a great wind pressure as All Might punched the Sludge Villain, making him fly back and release Izuku, who Kimitsuki quickly caught and pulled away from the fight, her wide lilac eyes stuck on the shocking scene unfolding in front of her as All Might didn't take long to subdue the villain.

"W-What are you doing...?" Kimitsuki asked as she laid Izuku, who had fainted, down and stared at All Might as he started to collect the pieces of the knocked-out villain. "You're... All Might..."

"That's me!" All Might said and Kimitsuki stared at him in awe and shock. "But... uh... could you give me a hand with this? I need to restrain the villain, you know!"

"O-of course!" Kimitsuki replied quickly as she hurried forward to help him pick up the Sludge and stuff it into the two empty bottles that he had picked up. "I'm a big fan, we both are!"

"Is your friend okay?" All Might asked and Kimitsuki nodded slowly, unable to take her eyes off of the Pro-hero. "Sorry, I should've done a better job getting this villain the first time,"

"It's okay," Kimitsuki said quietly, wondering if he had been chasing the villain around. "I couldn't do much, either... I froze up and my Quirk... is so useless... I wish I was like you,"

"What's your Quirk?" All Might inquired, and Kimitsuki was sure he wasn't some villain so it wouldn't be wrong to share her Quirk with him. But what if he found it disgusting and villainous?

Kimitsuki didn't want to shatter the image she had of All Might.

"Well, uh... I can identify Quirks, and predict movements with my Quirk..." Kimitsuki replied. "And I can use my eyes to put people in a Genjutsu... horrible illusions... and I can make black flames,"

All Might stopped, and Kimitsuki gazed at him as he turned to look straight at her lilac eyes.

"You're Kuroyanagi-Kun's daughter," All Might said in realisation, and she slowly nodded. "He was a very good friend of mine before his death, of course," Kimitsuki frowned. "I'm sorry, I had heard what had happened. But... what are you doing here? Your family house was in Tokyo, wasn't it?"

"I... was put in an Orphanage nearby when I was younger," Kimitsuki answered quietly. "I was there until the last few years of elementary school, I was, uh," She blushed in embarrassment. "Turned away... because everyone felt uncomfortable around me, and no one would adopt me. I, uh, lived around for a while, and then an old landlady took me in at her building so I can help her around in exchange for a place to live," She looked away, feeling her cheeks turn red.

"I'm sorry to hear that," All Might said in a strange tone and Kimitsuki just shrugged. "I thought you were taken in by your maternal family... but I guess their lives and works are too covert..."

"Oh, no, I'm happy where I am," Kimitsuki said quickly before she started a pity-party. "Um, my friend is a big fan of yours... could you sign his notebook for him? I don't know when he'll wake up,"

"Of course!" All Might replied. "First, we must get rid of this villain!" Kimitsuki smiled slightly and nodded as she started to help him again. "I thought your voice reminded me of someone's. It's just as your mother's. Are you training to be a Hero?"