🤍 Chapter 88 🤍

It was an embarrassing day for Kimitsuki to sit in her classroom where the girls kept looking toward her curiously and she also continued to fear that other people from the public would recognise her as well. She didn't want to be the cause behind any trouble for Hawks. By the time lunch rolled around, there were several articles about refusal from Hawks' end about supposedly dating anyone.

And as she was making her way toward the staffroom, her uncle's unexpected call startled her and when Kimitsuki picked it up, Tsukitarou appeared to have figured out who the 'mystery woman' was and asked her if she was doing okay after finding such pictures plastered everywhere.

"When you're becoming a Hero, especially when you're young," Tsukitarou told her. "Things like these come out – the public love Heroes and they love to know their private lives even more,"

Tsukitarou had made it lighter on her shoulder and their call was interrupted by Hiro, who insisted on talking to his sister, and that was what really made Kimitsuki feel much better.

"Kimi Nee-Chan, when are you going to visit again?" Hiro asked as they were saying their goodbyes. "I miss you – and Kit-Chan misses you as well!"

"I miss you all very much as well," Kimitsuki replied. "I promise to visit by this weekend, okay?"

Aizawa had been waiting for her in the staffroom and he appeared to be alone so Kimitsuki felt much more at ease as she walked up to him, greeting him with a bow before taking a seat.

"Sensei," Kimitsuki said. "Is everything alright? Is it... about the situation with Pro-Hero Hawks?"

"Yes," Aizawa replied. "He made a call earlier, hoping to talk to you but I spoke to him on your behalf. He understands that situation and wants you to not worry as his agency will handle it,"

"That is a relief," Kimitsuki admitted. "He wasn't upset with me, right...?"

"No, rather I am upset with him," Aizawa responded. Kimitsuki blinked at him. "He should've been more careful with his identity but he appears to be taking it too easily. You're not the one at fault,"

It appeared like Aizawa was similarly upset with Hawks as he had once been with Mirio. And although it was all a situation that embarrassed her, Kimitsuki couldn't help but smile.

"I see," Kimitsuki said. "Is there something else that you had to discuss?"

"Right, yes," Aizawa replied. "Class 1-A is going to be having practical exercise with Class 1-B, and we will be joined by Shinsou while we're at it,"

"Hitoshi-Kun?" Kimitsuki asked, taken aback. "Will Hitoshi-Kun participate in the exercise?"

"He will," Aizawa answered. "It is time that Shinsou enters the Hero Course, and his class will be decided on the basis on the results of today's exercise. I want you to tell everyone to suit up,"

FIELD GAMMA

Entirety of Kimitsuki's remaining time was spent thinking about the upcoming practical exercise and she hoped earnestly that Hitoshi would be joining her class rather than anyone else's. Before she had realised it, the time to head out to the Field Gamma had arrived, dressed in their winter gear.

Almost everyone had changed their clothes to suit the winter weather, whether by covering up more or changing the material of their costume. Kimitsuki was amongst those who hadn't changed.

"It's finally time!" exclaimed Toru excitedly, also in her usual Hero Costume. "Aren't you excited?"

"Hagakure, aren't you cold?" Kyoka inquired curiously.