🤍 Chapter 26 🤍

Kimitsuski activated her optical Quirk and winced at the pain that rang through her head yet again. She grimaced through it and looked around as every single did exactly what she had expected them to do – go after Izuku's team to capture his ten million points. She didn't need her Quirk to anticipate that from them. She glanced over at Shoto, knowing he wanted to do the same thing.

Ahead of them, Team Tetsutetsu's Honenuki Juzo quickly use his Softening Quirk to soften the ground beneath Team Midoriya, trapping them into the ground so they could snatch the points.

However, Izuku utilised the jetpack and hover-soles, courtesy of Support Department's Hatsume Mei, escaped out of the converging teams by flying right up into the air. Kimitsuki was impressed.

Kyoka tried to use her Earphone Jacks to attack them while they were still in the air, however before they could reach them – the jacks were deflected away by Fumikage's Dark Shadow.

"No one is coming after us," Tenya observed, mentioning it mainly to Shoto rather than anyone else. "I think we should fall back and wait to defend,"

"No, we'll participate actively," Shoto replied, his eyes trained on the green-haired boy. "How else are you going to show off what you're capable of to the scouters?"

Tenya was immediately convinced and Kimitsuki sweat-dropped at how easily swayed he was.

"Now then, even though barely two minutes have passed since we've started," Present Mic announced. "It's already turned into a free-for-all! Fights over the headbands breaking out all over! Ignoring the ten million and going for third to fifth places isn't bad, either!"

As their team also slowly headed to intercept and steal the ten million points from Izuku, Kimitsuki kept her eyes on as many people as she could to see their movements, muttering the information to Tenya regarding where to go and where not to go, and to pointing out attackers to Shoto quickly.

Kimitsuki noted another Class 1-B team heading in their direction quickly and focused her eyes on their 'horse', using her coercion to send him to his knees, making the entire team go crashing down.

However, an intense sting rippled through her head and she closed her eyes momentarily, holding onto her head as she tried to massage the pain away from her forehead. She opened her eyes again.

I must get this checked out by Recovery Girl.

What if I really did damage my head and it didn't show until now?

"Now, let's take a look at each team's points..." Present Mic spoke up. "It's been seven minutes! Here are the current rankings up on the screen!" He paused for a moment. "Other than Team Midoriya, Class A isn't doing so well... Bakugo? What?"

Out of curiosity, Kimitsuki glanced over at the screen to see what was going on and was shocked to see that Katsuki's team was currently sitting on zero points. She knew that he had teamed up with Mina and she did have a particular strategy but there was no way he would go that far down.

It seemed like Katsuki was facing off against Team Monoma – and Kimitsuki noted that they had Quirks such as being able to merge into black objects, solidifying the air breathed out, ability to rotate parts of body like a drill, and the ability to copy Quirks with just one touch of a hand.

Now that's a reliant Quirk...

"We're going to make our move," Shoto said to his team, and Kimitsuki watched as they turned around to face none other than Team Midoriya. "Kuroyanagi, Iida, Kaminari,"

"Less than half the time is left now!" Present Mic announced. "The cavalry battle is about to enter the second half! In this unexpected rise of Class B, who will wear the most points in the end?!"