🤍 Chapter 73 🤍

Soon thereafter, Kimitsuki found herself sitting at the large conference table that had been arrived at Sir Nighteye's agency. Since her uncle was also present there, Kimitsuki took her seat with him to Sir Nighteye's right, facing Izuku and Mirio across from her. Sir Nighteye himself was sitting at the head of the table, looking toward all the Pro-Heroes gathered. Both Bubble Girl and Centipeder remained standing, clearly to delegate the meeting.

"Well then, let us begin," Bubble Girl spoke up and everyone turned to look at her. "Those of us from Nighteye Agency have been conducting an independent investigation into the designated villain group known as the Shie Hassaikai for about two weeks,"

"What prompted this?"

"An accident involving a gang of thieves called the Reservoir Dogs," Bubble Girl answered. "The police wrote it off as an accident, but there were a number of points that didn't make sense, so we began tailing them. Nebulas took over the formal investigation while –

"I, Centipeder, conducted a follow-up investigation," Centipeder said. "In my investigation, I found that, in the past year, the members of Shie Hassaikai have increased contact with those outside of their organisation and other groups involved with shady businesses, moving with the aim of expanding their organisation and increasing their funds. And soon after beginning the investigation, he was in contact with a member of the League of Villains,"

Kimitsuki held her breath a she looked up toward the screen behind Centipeder and found that it was now showing a picture – it was a picture of Chisaki's back and with him was a villain that Kimitsuki recognised to be the villain Twice, who had also attacked the summer camp.

"Bubaigawara Jin, villain name: Twice," Centipeder introduced to the room at large. "They were wary of being tailed, and I was unable to follow them, but with the help of the police, I was able to confirm that an altercation had occurred between the two organisations,"

"... Shigaraki and Chisaki are at odds with each other...?" Kimitsuki whispered to herself as she watched the picture of a demolished building.

"Since the League was involved, they also reached out to Tsukauchi and me," Gran Torino spoke up, referring to Nebulas and Sir Night Eye as everyone turned to look at him.

"Where is Tsukauchi-San?" Kesagiriman inquired.

"There were other eyewitness reports to look into, so he went to check them out," Gran Torino replied. He looked toward Izuku. "Kid, I didn't think it would end up like this. I'm afraid I've pulled you into something troublesome,"

"Please don't say so," Izuku replied. "I don't think it's a mess,"

"Do you know him?" Mirio asked, looking at his junior.

"Oh, yes," Izuku replied. "He took care of me during our internship..."

"Please continue," Sir Nighteye spoke up.

"Yes!" Bubble Girl exclaimed in response and looked toward her tablet quickly. "So, after all this happened, we put out a request for help on the HN –"

"You can skip that part," Centipeder interjected.

"Right!" Bubble Girl replied and Kimitsuki shared a look with her uncle.

"HN?" Ochaco asked.

"Hero Network," Nejire informed her quickly. "It's an online service only those with Pro-Hero licenses can access. You can see reports of what all the Heroes in the country are working on and request help from Heroes with helpful Quirks!"

"Even if they're from U. A., why are there kids here?" Rock Lock spoke up. "We'll never get anywhere with them here. The sun will set before we get to the actual plan,"