🤍 Chapter 41 🤍

Things remained uneventful for Kimitsuki for the remainder of her internship with Endeavour. She and Shoto joined Endeavour around the city but they did not run into any serious trouble, and they did not run into any more of their classmates. Kimitsuki and Shoto both took the same train home and then departed off to their homes separately.

"Please take care," Kimitsuki said to Shoto as she watched him get into a taxi, smiling and waving him goodbye. "Let's meet at school tomorrow..."

Shoto nodded in reply, and the taxi drove away quickly. Kimitsuki turned around to walk by herself, looking around to see if any of her friends – Izuku or Katsuki – was there to accompany but it seemed like they got off at different timings so she headed home.

It was still early afternoon and as Kimitsuki walked home, she began her crocheting so she could finish the sweater and pass it to Mikoto – it was clearly for her beloved Minamoto-Kun because the measurements she gave Kimitsuki were clearly his. Kimitsuki had made a lot of stuff for Minamoto as Mikoto's gifts, and it was a hassle to get Minamoto's measurements.

Mikoto used to sit behind Minamoto and Kimitsuki had asked the older female to use the length of her hands to see how long his shoulders and sides were – discreetly of course, and that was always how they made the things for Minamoto on his birthdays.

Granny Haruna and Neko-Chan greeted Kimitsuki when she returned, and Kimitsuki headed first to take a quick shower before resting a bit in her bed.

"I missed you so much, Neko-Chan," Kimitsuki whined, reaching her head out to stroke his head. "Did you miss me? Were you worried about me?"

Neko-Chan only meowed in returned and curled on her stomach sniffing at the ointment and bandages on her waist but Kimitsuki distracted him with more pets. She, however, soon got tired of laying around so she decided to start making something sweet.

Today, Kimitsuki felt like making Taiyaki and Shiruko, and she made sure to make so much that she could share it with both Izuku and Katsuki – she just felt like it.

Evening was falling by the time Kimitsuki finished with everything and she packed up the stuff before heading out of her room, allowing Neko-Chan to accompany her. Neko-Chan jumped up to her shoulder, holding onto her jacket and it was a relief he was still small.

"Oba-San," Kimitsuki said as she set forward the box with the crocheted sweater. "This is for Mikoto-Chan, please ask her to drop by and take it with her,"

"Ah, you were crocheting it for her?" Granny Haruna asked, taking a look at the sweater. "I thought you were making it for yourself,"

"I already made enough for myself and Neko-Chan," Kimitsuki replied, chuckling. "And I think... all of our occupants have a sweater from me, too..."

"You can make them for your friends," Granny Haruna offered. "Make it for someone you think needs to warm up – I'm sure they'll appreciate it,"

"I suppose you're right..." Kimitsuki replied, her mind already trailing off to what colours her friends would like. "Neko-Chan and I'll be back home soon – we're just going to Izu-Chan's, and Ka-Chan's,"

Kimitsuki stopped by Izuku's apartment first and found that he was showering so she passed the food to Inko, who wanted her to come in but Kimitsuki didn't want to disturb anyway, especially since Izuku would need rest before school started tomorrow.

"Did your internship go well, Kimitsuki-Chan?" Inko asked, worried as she looked Kimitsuki up and down to locate any sort of injury upon her body.

"It went well, I learned a lot, thank you," Kimitsuki answered, bowing carefully to not make Neko-Chan fall, and she was glad her jacket hid her bandages. "I hope you and Izu-Chan will find the food delicious – tell Izu-Chan that I can't wait to see him tomorrow,"