🤍 Chapter 16 🤍

Kimitsuki and Izuku found themselves back in front of the class quicker than either of them had expected to – it had been a long day and Kimitsuki wanted everything to be over quickly. She turned to face the class and bowed deeply to them; her hands folded over her stomach as she did so.

"Everyone," Kimitsuki acknowledged them. "Midoriya Izuku," She motioned toward Izuku. "And I, Kuroyanagi Kimitsuki have been voted by some of you as the Class Representatives. Although I believe we can all work together in harmony, I will handle any and all matters related to the girls and Izu-Chan will do the same for the boys – so, if there is something personal or otherwise matters, you may come to us for advice. We're not only here to lead you, but to advice and stand by you,"

"That's neat!" Hanta said, waving his arm over. "You're pretty good at this, Kuroyanagi-Chan!" Kimitsuski blushed at his words, hiding her face slightly behind her bangs and Katsuki huffed.

"Thank you, Sero-Kun," Kimitsuki thanked him, ignoring Katsuki's behaviour. She turned to look at Izuku. "Next, Class Representative Midoriya also has something to say,"

Quite honestly, Kimitsuki had only offered this so Izuku could speak up a bit, too.

"N-Now, let us decide on the other class officers..." Izuku spluttered out of shyness and then turned to look at Kimitsuki. "But first can I say something first, Tsuki-Chan?"

"Um, of course," Kimitsuki replied, having a bit of an idea what he was going to do. "Please, go ahead, Izu-Chan," She motioned him to continue.

"I think that Iida Tenya should be the class rep after all!" Izuku said loudly and assertively. "He was able to get everyone's attention in such a cool way. I think it would be best for Iida-Kun to do it,"

For a moment, there was stunned silence in the classroom.

"I'm good with that, too," Eijirou spoke up, breaking the silence. "Midoriya's saying it and it's true that Iida was a big help at the cafeteria today,"

"Yeah..." Denki agreed. "... and he kind of looked like the person on the emergency exit signs, didn't he?" He grinned. "After their match, I bet Kuroyanagi-Chan will keep him in line, too!"

"It's nothing like that, Kaminari-Kun," Kimitsuki responded, her cheeks blossoming even more. "Um, let us continue on from here..."

"You're wasting time," Aizawa suddenly spoke up, sitting up in his sleeping bag, scaring Izuku, who hid behind Kimitsuki quickly. "I don't care what you do, just hurry up and do it,"

"Yes, Sensei," Kimitsuki answered quickly and sweat-dropped when Aizawa just dropped back onto the ground, in his sleeping bag. "He's really unique..."

"If the class rep has nominated me, then it cannot be helped," Tenya said, standing up in his seat. "From this day forth, I, Iida Tenya, promise to do my best to carry out the duties of class representative!"

"We're counting on you, Emergency Exit!" Eijirou exclaimed. "You'll work well with Kuroyanagi-Chan, we'll rely on you two from now on!"

"Oh, I'm jealous, emergency Exit Iida!" Denki said, looking at the two of them. "Do your best, both of you!" Kimitsuki smiled gently at all of them.

Never before had people looked forward to her leadership or position as the class representative. It warmed her heart immensely, and she turned to smile at Tenya, too, holding her hand up in a fist, "Let's do our best, Iida-Kun,"

Katsuki eyed the two of them with distaste, now thoroughly annoyed that he voted for Kimitsuki and made her a class representative alongside that strange idiot. Izuku had been annoying enough already. And now this... Katsuki huffed out in annoyance and removed his eyes away from them.