🤍 Two Heroes - 4 🤍

Once they had all made their minds to come along to do something about this, Kimitsuki reached down to fold her kimono upward, tying it above her knees to give way to her legs to move much more freely. She ignored her friends' inquiring looks (and Minoru's salivating mouth) to reach around and pull something out of her Tesaki, pressing on a button on the two objects to reveal that they were small tanto blades. It put an end to Minoru's excitement.

"My Oji-Chan gifted these to me," Kimitsuki informed them, tucking her gloves away in case she needed her flames. "I can't go around without something to help me in difficult times, can I? Don't worry, I will only use these to defend us in case we run into people who wish to use their guns and bullets at us. Come on, let us head to the top floor immediately,"

Melissa led them through the corridor and back to the emergency stairs given that they could not use the elevator unless they wanted to give away their location to the villains. Kimitsuki was the one leading the group as she activated her eyes, followed by Kyoka's Earphones.

"Do you want to wrap my jacket around your waist?" Kyoka asked Kimitsuki as they headed around the corner and Kimitsuki shook her head no in response.

"It's okay, as a Hero, I always wear my safety shorts regardless," Kimitsuki response, looking up to make sure that there wasn't anyone or anything heading their way. "We're currently on the 30th floor," She looked at Melissa. "What floor is the top floor again?"

"The 200th floor," Melissa answered, heaving slightly as everyone turned around to look at her.

"Seriously?" Denki asked, sweat-dropping.

"We have to climb that much?!" Minoru asked, distraught.

"It's better than running into villains," Momo reasoned.

"Yaoyorozo-Chan is correct," Kimitsuki agreed. "This is why Aizawa Sensei always asked us to train our bodies and not rely completely on our Quirks,"

"Melissa-San, do you want me to use my Quirk on you?" Ochaco asked the blonde who was not as quick on her feet as the trained Heroes.

"Thanks, but I'm fine," Melissa replied, taking off her heels and throwing them aside so she could follow them. "Save your power for when we really need it,"

They continued onward, running around the stairs to head upward and upward. Kimitsuki held tightly onto one of her tanto every time they reached a new floor and before long, they had passed forty more floors. Kimitsuki could only hear their own breathing, the ruffling of their formalwear and the clicking of the girls' heels as they continued up and up to –

"The shutter...!"

For the floors above 80th had been sealed off by a shutter. Kimitsuki stopped and stared at it for a moment, trying to see if they needed to break it while the rest of her friends made their way up the stairs to where they were brought to an unwitting stop in their path.

"What should we do?" Shoto asked. "Break it? What do you say, Kuroyanagi?"

"If we do that, then the security system will react," Melissa answered when Kimitsuki looked toward her. "And the villains will notice us,"

"Then can't we just go from here?" Minoru asked as he reached out to open the door that seemed to lead the emergency staircase to the main section of the floor.

"Mineta-Kun! No!"

But it was too late for them. Kimitsuki knew that the villains would be alarmed to their location, and not wanting to be located like sitting ducks, she immediately motioned them all to follow as they rushed down the corridor, knowing that they could no longer take the emergency stairs – it would be most certainly swarmed by the villains or their lackies.