🤍 Chapter 50 🤍

Before long, the evening had fallen and Kimitsuki found herself somewhat exhausted from the long day of training. She knew that she would need to get used to all this if she hoped to be a Pro-Hero as getting tired by simply using her abilities extensively was not the way to go. However, she was still considerably less tired than other students due to her training regimen and lesser degree of physical exertion. She simply looked forward to have a cool shower.

"Now, remember what I said yesterday?" Pixie-Bob exclaimed as the forty-one students made their way back to the training camp bunker, and Kimitsuki blinked in surprise at the sudden yell out of seemingly nowhere. "'Today's the only day we'll be doing stuff for you'!"

"At least make your own food!" Ragdoll told them and the students groaned but Kimitsuki looked interested in the thought of making their own food. "Curry! You all look exhausted! But that doesn't mean you can make any old sloppy cat food!"

"It's true that part of rescuing someone is filling the stomachs and spirits of those exhausted during a disaster," Tenya spoke up. "That's U. A. for you! No opportunity wasted! Let's make the most delicious curry in the world, everyone!"

"It would be really fun to do that," Kimitsuki said, her hands clamped together. "I have always wanted to cook for everyone and this is a wonderful time to do so!"

"In that case, be our leader, Kuroyanagi-Kun!" Tenya urged.

"First, let's all clean ourselves up," Kimitsuki said, smiling at everyone.

Everyone freshened up – taking their showers and changing into their leisure clothing. Kimitsuki made a quick trip, dressing herself in a mauve t-shirt with a dark purple heart in the middle, the same colour as her shorts and shoes. Putting her hair up away, Kimitsuki had begun to separate tasks by the time the rest of the students made their way over.

And as they came, Kimitsuki gave each of them something to do to help out with the food – peeling, chopping or dicing the vegetables, setting up the cutlery, fetching water and utensils, and the rest of them were going to help her with the actual cooking.

Soon, tons of rice were being cooked as Kimitsuki was well-aware that these were growing teenagers after such a long day of training – they would eat every grain.

Next up was setting up the broth for the curry, and all the stoves needed to be fired up so they could cook in several clay pots to withhold the flavour more effectively.

"Todoroki!" Mina called out from the barbeque station as assigned by Kimitsuki. "Can we get fire over here, too? Kimitsuki-Chan's busy right now!"

Shoto nodded in response and walked over after lighting the fire under the stove where Kimitsuki was bringing over the clay pot to. She set it down, the water swaying. Kimitsuki was in a frenzy but she knew that once stuff was up, it would be smoother from there.

"We need several more stoves lit," Kimitsuki called as she rushed to fetch more clay pots. "My flames are too hot; can someone help me out with the fire?"

"Bakugo, use Explosion to light this," Hanta said, calling him over to the stove Kimitsuki had left.

"Like I would, scum!" Katsuki retorted.

"Don't you want to make it easier for poor Kuroyanagi-Chan?" Eijirou commented, raising his eyebrows and smirking when Katsuki halted in his place. "Poor Kuroyanagi-Chan working so hard,"

"Shut up!" Katsuki responded. "I'll do it!"

Kimitsuki turned around just in time to watch Katsuki use his Explosion, for some reason, and blow up the entire stove, absolutely obliterating it, in fact. She stood, watching the scene in shock and when Katsuki turned around to look at her, she was only relieved that he didn't blow his head off as well, especially since he looked rather disgruntled himself.