🤍 Chapter 42 🤍

Kimitsuki smiled at her friends as she walked over to her locker in the changing rooms, swinging it open to pull out her uniform. The female changing rooms were filled with live chatter about the races they had taken in All Might's class, and while Kimitsuki did not have a lot to say, she still found a lot of amusement in what Mina, Toru and Kyoka had to say. Ochaco was a bit shy with exposing her body so she was trying to do it quickly but Momo took her time to redo her hair as she changed back into her school uniform by the lockers.

It had been a good day but Kimitsuki's mind was starting to trail off to what Izuku had said to her – All Might had mentioned to Izuku that it was time for the Number One Hero to tell Izuku about him and One for All, and that Kimitsuki could tag along if she wanted. Kimitsuki was honoured that she was even invited but Izuku admitted she was his closest ally, a secret keeper of sorts as he was sure that he would've exploded if he didn't have her around.

And all sorts of things about One for All raced around her head as Kimitsuki pulled on her uniform shirt, buttoning it up to the end and tying her tie over it. She shrugged her jacket on and pulled her skirt around her waist, setting it straight and grabbing her thigh-highs.

"Kuroyanagi-Chan, are you still injured?" asked Momo suddenly and Kimitsuki turned to realise that her classmates had seen her bandaged arms. "We didn't know!"

"They're almost healed, I have no problem with them," Kimitsuki replied quickly to try and not make it an issue. "I'm sorry if it concerned you, I'm okay now,"

Fortunately, everyone was distracted by loud noises – and as Kimitsuki looked up and around, she noticed that it was actually coming from the other side of the wall. She furrowed her eyebrows before realising that it was a rather curious conversation going in the room next door, which almost coincidently happened to be the Male Locker Room.

"Hey, Midoriya!"

It was the Pervert's voice, which was what Kimitsuki could expect but she was more upset to hear that he was talking to her best friend, she stayed still to listen, "I discovered something crazy! Come here! Look at this hole, Shawshank! It is probably thanks to the efforts of those who came before us!"

Kimitsuki raised her eyebrows and walked over to the wall next to the locker, given that she was the only one who was dressed properly, and noticed that there actually was a hole in the wall, and it was only wide enough for one eye to peek through. She frowned.

"This is unacceptable," Kimitsuki whispered, disgusted, and her expression reflected in the faces and demeanour of her friends right behind her.

"Next door is, you know – the girls' locker room!" Minoru exclaimed on the other end.

"Stop this, Mineta-Kun!" Tenya shouted, and Kimitsuki could almost imagine his arms chopping the air as he talked. "Peeping is definitely a criminal act!"

"My little Mineta is already a criminal act!" Minoru shouted. "Yaoyorozu's ample yaoyoro-boobs! Ashido's slender waist! Kuroyanagi's unbelievable curves! Hagakure's floating underwear! Uraraka's fine uraraka-body! Asui's unexpected boobie –"

Kimitsuki moved her head down to the hole, her eyes glowing bright purple as she looked through it, her vision connecting right with Mineta, giving him the taste of what he had so very much desired since she joined this school, and her ears were soon met with screams of terror and a loud smack as she straightened back up, looking back to her friends.

"I had to do it," Kimitsuki muttered, sounding rather upset at what they had to deal with at the moment. "And I must complain about this to Aizawa Sensei, too,"

"Thanks, Kimitsuki-Chan," Toru said.

"How despicable," Momo added. "Let us close this up right away!"