🤍 Chapter 91 🤍

Round Three:

While Shoto, Tenya, Mashirao and Shoji got ready for their match, with Kimitsuki noticing the curious conversation between them, the Class 1-B member were going on another path. She was glad that Eijirou hadn't ended up on the opposing team to Tetsutetsu again.

"People always treat me like I'm dumb..." Tetsutetsu was saying. "... but I still got accepted into U.A. It's not like I don't think about what I'm doing!"

"What're you saying all of a sudden?" asked Sen.

"I'm talking about this team!" Tetsutetsu replied. "It's filled with hopeless guys bad at scouting!"

"That's true..." Juzo agreed.

"Then, what'll we do?!" exclaimed Tetsutetsu.

"We just talked about –" began Sen but was promptly cut off by the metallic Hero.

"Then, of course –" Tetsutetsu shouted as he turned himself completely steel-like. "We'll have to level this place!"

"That's a dumb idea!" shouted Sen, surprisingly not as quiet as Kimitsuki had expected him to be. "Didn't Vlad Sensei say to keep damage at a minimum?!"

"Come on, come on, come on, come on!" shouted Tetsutetsu, deaf to his teammates as he began to pummel through the structures. "Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on!"

"Hey..." spoke Vlad King in a defeated tone. "Did you not hear what I said earlier...?"

"What are their Quirks, Tsuki-Chan?" Izuku inquired, looking up at the white-haired girl.

"We know of Tetsutetsu-Kun," Kimitsuki replied. "Honenuki-Kun has the ability to Soften any non-living thing while Tsunotori-Chan can use her Horns as projects and manipulate them... as for, um, Kaibara-Kun... he has Gyrate... he can rotate any part of his body, um, like a drill,"

"Is that right?" Mina asked and Kimitsuki gave her a wide-eyed look, causing the pink-haired girl to laugh maliciously but then actually broke out into genuine laughter at the younger girl's fearful look.

"Take this! And this!" shouted Tetsutetsu as he continued to break down everything around them. "No cheap tricks necessary! Come on, it's fight to the death! A head-on fight!"

"Tetsutetsu!" said Sen. "The other team's got Todoroki, remember?!"

"I don't care!" responded Tetsutetsu.

"You really aren't thinking about anything!" Sen exclaimed.

"Well, we can work with this, too, can't we?" Juzo said, sparkling and taking all of them very lightly.

"Your thinking's so flexible, Juzo!" Sen retorted.

"Jeez!" complained Pony in English. "Don't keep us in the dark like that!"

"See – now Pony's speaking English!" Sen pointed out. "She's really mad!"

"Tetsutetsu doesn't mean any harm," Juzo replied in English. "In fact, his approach plays to our strengths,"

"You're so flexible dealing with this, Juzo!" responded Sen.

"Bring it on!" exclaimed Tetsutetsu excitedly. "Bring it on!"

"They're all so adorable," Kimitsuki commented, hiding her laugh behind her hand. "However, I have to say... this would not work so well in a real-life setting... levelling the entire city, I mean,"

On the other end of the battlefield, Shoji had used his Quirk to notify everything to his teammates, and Shoto correctly guessed that they were going to have a head-to-head battle.