🤍 Chapter 59 🤍

Ever since they arrived into their new dormitory that morning, all the students had dispersed into their rooms in order to make them feel more like home. Kimitsuki spent most of her time doing the same – she painted the walls a lilac colour and spread the ground with dark purple carpet, laying down smaller butterfly-shaped rugs in order for it to look cosier with a Chabudai and Zabuton.

The doors leading out to the balcony were covered with thick deep purple drapes and Kimitsuki laid down her new favourite opaque curtains that were mauve-coloured and were covered with several scattered moons and stars all over it. Kimitsuki had bought them the moment she laid her eyes on them. She had started to really like her name a lot.

It was the first time that Kimitsuki had her own bed as she always used a futon from where she had come from. She decided to keep it simple in case she would trade it back to a futon if she was able to relax on it – her covers were simple and purple, and her pillows soft.

They were all provided with a desk so Kimitsuki simply set her new laptop, a gift from Tsukitarou, over there, along with her books and other equipment. She set her school bag beneath it, reserving the desk entirely to studies and her mechanical tinkering.

Kimitsuki set all her clothes and shoes into the closet and filled the chest of dressers with her hobby – her modiste equipment including her sewing stuff, fabrics, yarns and decorative laces and beads. She needed them around since dressmaking always made her feel good.

Besides, Kimitsuki was still working on her new costume and needed them to be accessible as school often was too hectic to spare a lot of time once it started.

String lights the shape of the moon and stars hung around the room, and Kimitsuki set up a clock the same shape onto the wall above her desk. The empty walls needed some colour so she unrolled her posts and put them up, along with shelves with potted plants.

The ceramics were something she had made as a kid in the school's activity back when she was starting middle school and it made her plants pop out more.

Having such plants in her bedroom was what Kimitsuki had always wanted and now she was happy to have an open room that allowed sunlight and breeze inside.

Lastly, there was the balcony that Kimitsuki was very excited for – she filled it with larger plants and made a reading corner for herself for the times she'd like to relax.

"Now, lastly..." Kimitsuki said as she set down the beds for her pets. "Inu-Chan, I'll ask Aizawa Sensei for permission and get you a dog house as well, alright?"

There was a knock on her bedroom door and Kimitsuki stepped out of her bathroom where she was setting up her toiletries. She looked up to find all the girls minus Tsuyu waiting outside so she took the moment to step out, closing the door behind her.

"Is everything alright?" Kimitsuki asked.

"Of course!" Mina exclaimed, grabbing her arm and pulling her along. "Come on, Kimitsuki-Chan, we're going downstairs, we just had a great plan!"

Kimitsuki was a little apprehensive going down in just her shorts and a white tank top but it was too late as she was dragged into the elevator. She listened to what Mina and Toru had come up with as a plan while subconsciously fixing her hair that she had put up in a thick bun.

Downstairs in the sitting area, they found most of the boys, with Denki speaking, "How things ended up this way weren't great, but it's kind of excited to live together, huh?"

"Living together..." Tenya spoke up as he moved his arms all over the place as he usually did while speaking "This is also training to help us learn cooperation and discipline!"