99

*lets talk*

Corbyns downstairs with a couple of his friends. We haven't been talking a lot just because he won't let me help him. So we're just being salty to each other but it's gone too far.

He's mad at me because i'm volunteering to help him out with his controlling ass management. I'm mad at him because he won't let me and he keeps saying it's 'ridiculous' and 'never gonna happen.'

Little does he know Julian, Izzy, Jonah, Saskia and Dylan have already agreed to it. They're coming round soon.

I walk down the stairs and into the living room, all the six guys attention focusing on me. "Hello, where's Corbyn?" I look around the living room, him nowhere to be seen.

"Taking a phone call, haven't seen you in a while." Jordan stands up, wrapping his arms around me. I hug him back and he just smiles, sitting back down.

"Where'd he go?" I sit on the couch beside some random guy. I don't think Corbyn's ever introduced me to these ones.

"Sierra what's up?" Corbyn walks in, he just looked mad. What's the betting it's something to do with his management. "You good?" He asks.

"Yeah, You?" This was awkward and everybody in the room could feel it. He nods his head and just stares at me.

"Jesus, y'all fight or something? I can cut the tension with a knife." Jordan laughs awkwardly to try and break the tension.

"Uh, he'll be back soon." I grab Corbyns hand, leading him to the games room where Jonah and Daniel were making out, so then i just take him to the downstairs bathroom not wanting to interrupt them.

"You feeling okay?" He places the back of his hand on my forehead to check my temperature. He always does that.

"You're angry, why?" I push myself up onto true side, putting my hands underneath my thighs.

He touched his nose and looked away from me "Sierra they're waiting on me-"

"You're drinking beers and playing xbox games, they can't wait a moment." I roll my eyes a little, "Can we stop this, i don't wanna argue."

He looks at me, "If you can stop thinking that you're gonna swoop in and save me from my management, then yes." He just admitted he needed saving.

"You just admitted you needed saving." I'm not letting him get controlled by his management.

"No i didn't." He argues.

"You literally just did."

"No i didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"Sierra, i didn't."

"Corbyn you said save me from my management." I know i'm right. "So you admitted you needed saving."

"You're annoying." He huffs.

"Only for you, come closer." I'm going to be even more annoying now just because i feel like it. I can't wait until i prove to him that i'm right.

He hesitantly walks forward and i quickly wrap my legs around his body, "Sierra i can't stay long." He glances down at my lips.

"We've been arguing for like... a week straight and you can't spare five minutes to make out with me?" I grimace. "That's ridiculous."

"You're in your weird mood." He points at me, but then holds my waist anyway. What?

"What do you mean?" I crinkle my nose up. I don't have weird moods.