44

*london*

Corbyn and i are on the plane to London, but before we left we had an argument and now we're mad at each other.

Obviously he had to be extra and get us first class seats, right next to each other, when i'm tryna be mad at him.

We have two of his men with us just in case anything happens and We're sitting in like a whole ass booth, but an arm rest and cup holder separating the two off us, Curtains and everything. Even a freaking TV.

Corbyn was talking to a flight attendant who was clearly flirting with him, he didn't pay attention to that but she is a massive fan off him and even had a song lyric off his tattooed.

As soon as we land, we have an hour before Corbyn got us an interview. He didn't plan that right but oh well.

Lately, i've been feeling a little off. My mental health isn't in a good place. I'm hoping this trip will try sort it out~ it's not even me this time, like usually i bottle things up but i've talked to Corbyn, i'm just sad.

"Okay, Baby you want anything to drink?" Corbyn grabs my attention. I look at him and the flight attendant.

"No, i'm good." I look back at the TV, which was playing Rick and Morty.

"Okay thank you." Corbyn says to the flight attendant and she walks away. He pulls his curtain over and then reaches over me and pulls mine over.

We got into an argument about Luke. Yeah, Luke.

Luke's on this flight with us, I didn't know he was. I didn't even know he was traveling to London. Corbyn got jealous and annoyed that i 'didn't tell him' but i didn't even know.

Then to make things worse, His management made me board alone while they 'talked' to him. He almost missed the flight.

"Okay, Baby i'm sorry, Clearly you didn't know Luke was flying with us... Happy?" He faces me. Did he really just-?

"When you actually mean the apology, then maybe." I say monotone to him. He sighs a little, clenching his jaw.

"She was flirting with me and you didn't do anything about it." He sits back in his seat, playing with the waist band off his joggers.

"What am i supposed to do, Corbyn?" I snigger, facing him fully. "If i be nice then maybe the hate will calm down, if i speak up... she'll spread rumours about how i am the meanest girlfriend you've ever dated."

Oh yeah, new news around social media is that fans are spreading rumours that their interactions with me have been bad when i haven't even met half of the people.

"Jesus Christ, Sierra what do you want me to do about that?" His nostrils flare, He cannot be serious.

"I don't know Corbyn, Maybe tell then to stop flirting with you? Especially when i'm around." I frown and face the TV again, turning the TV on.

He grabs the remote and turns  the TV completely off. This is stupid. "This is so stupid Sierra." He speaks my mind.

"No shit." I run my hand through my hair.

"I actually am sorry for my management and I over reacted about Luke. I got jealous." He admits.

He doesn't even know how i feel where i have to stand there and just let prettier, better girls flirt with him.

I'm not a jealous person but with Corbyn need to be.

"Thank you." I turn the TV back on. "When i'm around can you please say something if girls flirt with you? It's making me insecure." I say truthfully.