42

*wasted*

We've been at Jack's for nearly four hours. Corbyn forgot to mention it was a party. A load of people started turning up and soon loud music began playing. Oh and Corbyns drunk as Hell.

Jack walks over to me, noticing a drunk Corbyn dancing on the dance floor "Y'all should stay here tonight." He hands me a bottle of water.

"Thank you." I've gotten to know Jack and he's actually really decent, Same with Daniel. Zachs the only one that's still holding a grudge against me for some reason.

Corbyn left to go to the bathroom, i was sitting beside some drunk man on the couch who was flirting and making me uncomfortable.

He smiles looking down, "I heard you're into blondes." He runs his hand through his dirty blonde hair, winking down at me.

"Nope, not at all." I shuffle as far away from him i possibly could. it needed to be further.

"You should be into blondes. Me, you... take it upstairs?" He bites his lip. Disgusting. And now i'm extremely uncomfortable.

"I'm good, really." I smile nicely at him. He smiles back and leans in for a kiss, causing me to stand up and knock over some girls drink.

The drink spills over her shirt "Oh, i am so sorry." I apologize, looking up at her. "Watch it." Her jaw clenched and she turned around aggressively. I am not good at social things wow.

"You're a little drunk aren't you?" The blonde boy stands up. He's hitting it on my last nerve with this.

I literally push him away, Physically. "No, I'm completely fucking sober and i've told you multiple times, i'm not interested. Leave me alone." I sigh loudly, gathering the attention off people.

That's when Corbyn stumbles in. Convenient timing. "Hey, Hey." He stumbles over to me and this boy. "Leave her alone." He pushes the blonde dude back into the couch.

Better stop that there before anything else happens. "C'mon." I hold Corbyn back from doing something he'll regret.

"If he bothers you again, i'm gonna fight him." He dribbles a little bit, He's really drunk, i haven't seen him this drunk before.

"Okay." I rub my lips together. l pull him away into the kitchen area. "You're so drunk." I look around his face. He jumps and sits on the counter, pulling me by my hips to between his legs.

He keep his hands on my hips, looking all around my face. "I'm bored, Let's dance." He rests his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Oh God, No." I open my water bottle, He literally slaps it out of my hand. It falls onto the floor, leaking. Okay he's hitting my last nerve too.

"Corbyn." I raise my voice, getting out from his grip. I leave him alone and quickly clean up the mess he made, When i turn back around he had ran into the living room where many people were dancing.

I let him do his thing and take a shot of whatever was on the side. No, i didn't know why i did it. Yes, it literally burned my throat. No, i didn't really care.

I lean against where Corbyn was previously sitting and watch him make a fool out of himself on the dance floor.

"He's bad when he's drunk." Some girl said, she looked really familiar i just couldn't quite put my tongue on it.

"Yeah, i've noticed." I chuckle a little, still keeping my eyes on him. Some girl started dancing with him, him looking down at her ass and raising his eyebrows in amazement.