86

*pool*

"So, when are you going on tour?" Luke asks Corbyn. I don't even think he's going on tour to be honest, Louie and Daniel are practically forcing him to stay here for some reason. He just made up tour to try and get out of the place.

"I need to talk to my management about a few things." Corbyn looks at the TV, the news channel playing. It's been very awkward between Luke, Corbyn and I. I just want to resolve that awkwardness and move on with my life.

"Princess, can i plait your hair?" Eben asks, Sitting on my lap. Our friendship hasn't changed, even if Corbyns here. Eben just doesn't care.

"Not right now." I wrap my arms around him, spreading my legs a little so he's sitting between my legs and not directly on top of me. Most of my bruises are healing and i'm thankful for that, i'm just always tired. It's been a week since then and Dylan now works for Corbyn's management too.

He works from home though so he's not away from his daughters and it's mainly organizing shows, interviews and conferences.

I'm still the only girl that lives in the house, Maggie switches between LA and Texas but her and Louie stay in hotels a lot because they don't want us to hear whatever they're doing or if they argue.

"Y'all know J and G are coming round?" Daniel walks over, sitting on top of Eben. Okay i didn't know i was a seat.

"Ew, G." Eben wraps his arms around Daniel.

"Y'all just don't like G because he's attractive." I say. Corbyn and Luke both giving me a glare. Maybe i shouldn't talk about other guys in front of my two exes.

"I, personally, think J is quite attractive too." Jonah sits on Daniel. Okay, this isn't weird at all.

"How are you not screaming?" Maggie looks at all the three grown men sitting on top of me. I look to the side and just shrug my shoulders, they're not directly on me so it's not bad.

Eben sniggers, "She only does that when she's in bed with me."

"Eben." I slap his arm, I do not need to break up another fight.

"What, Just stating the facts princess." He turns his head to the side, winking. I roll my eyes jokingly as Zach and Jack walk in. Knocking is not a thing anymore...?

"Oh, let me join." Zach runs over, Jumping onto Jonah. Eben presses into my chest a little bit. Is this how it felt when i always sat on Corbyn, wow? It's uncomfortable.

"Do dudes actually like girls sitting on them, this is uncomfortable as hell." My eyes meet Corbyns but he looks away, a little jealous.

As he should be. I haven't forgot.

"You're small, cuddly and light so it's not uncomfortable for us." Corbyn says before downing the rest of his water.

"Okay all of you, off" I tap Ebens hips. Zach groans and jumps off Jonah, then Jonah gets off Daniel and Daniel gets off Eben. Eben rolling and sitting beside me.

"Mags, i wanna see if it's actually comfortable." I tap my lap. She smiles and sits on my knee, she's the only person here smaller than me.

"Maggie?" Louie frowns.

She ignores him and i wrap my arms around her and pull her to the side a little, how i would always sit with Corbyn.

"It's still uncomfortable." Maybe guys just naturally find it comfortable.

"It's because you don't have a dick." Eben whispers, "I can show you mine if you want."

"Eben go away." Luke throws his empty water bottle at his head. Eben turned around and threw it right back at Luke, Luke deciding the best thing to do would be not retaliating.