52

*you lied*

Saskia was up talking to Corbyn for hours, She even shouted at him a couple times. I was downstairs making everybody tacos. It's nearly midnight already.

Louie is staying here tonight, Jonah's wondering whether Corbyn is even going to be his friend again. But Ashley is telling him to stay. I'm worrying if Corbyn's gonna forgive me. I lied to him after we promised not to lie to each other.

"Here, Jo." I hand him a plate with a taco on it. He shoved it in his mouth even though it's still hot, agh, stress eating

"Lou you want one?" I start cooking up more meat for Corbyn and Saskia.

"No, Are you sure Corbyn would want me to stay here?" He asks for the millionth time.

"Yes, He wouldn't mind. Sierra he's upset right now but i've managed to convince him to why y'all should be together. Jonah don't fuck this up." Saskia walks down the stairs, all our attention turning towards her. 

"Should i go to him?" I question.

"He'd appreciate it, He really wouldn't let me talk about you to him. He said he wants to do that himself. So if you feel scared at all just shout me and i'll be up. We all know he has a bit of a temper on him." She smiles, I nod and Louie takes over the cooking while i head up the stairs.

I walk in and he was standing looking out the window from the balcony. What's the first thing i say to him, you good? sorry? i understand why you're upset?

"Sierra just walk in and close the door." He says, still looking out the window. How did he? Never-mind.

I close the door and he turns around. We just looked at each other not saying a word. "I'm sorry." I say, breaking the tension. I made a mistake.

"Yeah i get it, Ash told you not to say, Mom told you not to say it." He rolls his eyes, Taking a step closer to me and looking down at my hands. 

He lifts my hands up in his and runs his thumb over the promise ring he gave me. "We promised to always tell other every-" He doesn't tell me anything. We're both in the wrong but this can't be one-sided.

"Corbyn you're not allowed to do that and pin it on me. You don't tell me half the shit that goes on in your life." I pull my hands away, putting them in the pockets off my shorts.

"So it's my fault now?" He sniggers.

"I mentioned nothing about it being your fault. You gave me this and you promised to never lie to me. That's the purpose of this ring. Then we added to tell each other everything. We don't tell each other shit, do we? I promised Ashley and Jonah i wouldn't say until they were ready for it to come out-"

"Baby i don't care about them. I've seen the videos Ashley's been sending mom and i know he makes her happy, that's all i want for her. Yeah i'm mad and yeah i can't get the thought out of my head but what can i do? It's under my control." He admits, then what are we arguing for?

"I'm more mad about the fact you knew and didn't say a word." He crosses his arms "You lied to me."

"And i'm sorry." I look him in the eyes, i mean that.

"Yeah i also get if that Ashley, Jo and my mom wouldn't let you tell me. What other secrets are they hiding behind my back that you know off?"

"Nothing Corbyn. Are you mad at me?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm annoyed yeah." He runs his hand through his hair. "But i'm not in the mood to argue with you right now, Just come here." He opens his arms wide. I walk into his arms and he just hugs me tightly.