48

*broke*

**smut**

We're sitting opposite each other, at this restaurant, We've finished eating and right now waiting on dessert, easily one of the best meals i've ever had.

"So it was supposed to be a surprise but i want to get your reaction whenever we're not with Jo and Ash." Corbyn smiles excitedly, tapping his fingers off the table.

"Oh, I hate surprises." I pout. He just smiles and grabs my hand across the table, "We're going to Disneyland."

DisneyLand is amazing. He didn't. I mean, of course he did, he's Corbyn, but like. Aww i love him.

"Corbyn... No stop." I love Disneyland. When we went in Florida is was amazing too. It's just such a happy place, like it radiates happy energy.

"Yeah, I've already got everything sorted and tomorrow we're be staying at the Disneyland hotel." He smiles at my reaction. I love him

"You're the best. I love you." I blow his a kiss over the table. He winks and i decided now would be the best time to bring up Ashley's crush on Jonah

"Are Jo and Ash coming too?" I run my thumb across his knuckles.

"Yeah, Ash is staying in our room by the way. I don't know but all she said is she's staying with you." He shames his head.

"What?"

"She said something about not wanting to sleep in her own hotel room, so i said, i can book a room with the double doors so her and Jonah can sleep on one side and me and you can sleep on the other; but she hated that idea more then the first." He was clearly confused.

"Okay, I'm gonna tell you something and you can't be mad, if you're gonna be mad then i'm not gonna tell you the surprise i have for you." I take my hand away from his.

I have the lingerie on underneath this dress, not really a surprise but it'll surprise him. I told him i was never going to wear it.

"Baby if you bought me something i'm gonna be mad at you." He says to me with a straight face.

"Corbyn, Promise me you won't be mad." I hold my pinky out. He hesitantly hooks it with his and i take a breath out.

"So Ashley kind of has a thing for Jonah." I bite my tongue, preventing me from saying anything more.

"Sorry what?" He spits out, laughing a little. Taking a sip from his champagne. My reaction was the exact same.

"Yeah, Like a crush on him." I rub my lipglossed lips together, them sticking off each other.

"Baby don't lie to me. They literally hate each other." He nervously takes another sip from his champagne.

"I'm being serious! She told me not to tell anyone but i'm telling you because i want you to give her a chance with him." Why did i say that? Oh God that's stupid Sierra.

"No." He says, "Jonah's my best friend and she's my sister."

"Yeah, But Jonah was there to comfort her after her and Connor broke up, After she was crying for hours straight. Even bought her the plane ticket so she could come... They would be so cute together." I nod my head slightly.

"Absolutely not. Jonah probably has an STI from the amount of girls he fucked. And i do not want to be coming home one day to hear my sister fucking my best friend." He smiles as the waiter comes over with our sundae. Understandable, but he can't control her life.