26

*family*

It's been a week since Corbyn and I have been together again and today i'm meeting his mother. Yeah i'm so nervous it's not even right.

Ashley's been with us, me and her have gotten really close. She is so much like Corbyn, in so many different ways, It's kind of creepy.

"So her names Saskia?" I wipe my sweaty hands on my jeans, I want my first impression to be the best. first impressions are everything.

Corbyn notices and reassured me, "Baby don't be nervous, She will love you." He grabs my hands in his. I hope she will.

"She does love you." Ashley walks down the stairs wearing one of the dresses Corbyn bought me. It looks better on her. Ashley and i are the same exact size in clothing, seeing as she's living with us now she steals all my clothes.

"Ash?" Corbyn sighs, He bought that dress for me. Hes just being snarky because i'm not the one wearing the mini-dress and his 18 year old sister is. It's pretty revealing and short.

"Keep it, It looks perfect on you." I give her a wink. He didn't like my attention on her and not him, so he pecks my lips. Ashley pulls us away from each other. "Gross, Love."

She stops and stares in disgust, at me mainly. It did make me very insecure yes. "Okay, Sierra i love you and everything but really... The jeans?" She looks down, "We're giving you a makeover?" Thank god it was only that, Ashley gives me anxiety for no reasons at all.

"We?" I question. My outfit wasn't that bad, It was Jeans with a crop top and a cute little sweater.

"Me and well... my good eye for fashion." She shrugs her shoulders innocently and basically drags me up the stairs. Corbyn not even getting the chance to pull me back down them.

She pulls me into my room and looks through the closet, "This." She takes out a black minidress. Yeah no, It's very revealing and Corbyn is one horny motherfucker.

"Nope." I tell her straight, moving my lips to one side off my face. Dresses aren't my preferred choice of style.

"Well you are wearing a dress." She takes a bunch and places them on the bed. I hate dresses, Corbyn always finds a way to sneak his hands up them, and also if people see me they call me a slut for how short my dress is when in reality, i only wear them for Corbyns sake only. It makes him happy.

"This one." I pick out a grey dress, It was knee length. She squints her face up, "Why do you have the fashion taste of my grandma?" I- It's not that bad.

"Ashley, My taste isn't that bad i just don't want to over do it." I say truthfully, poking through the dresses, None of these appeal to my eyes.

"My mom will admire you if you over do it, Trust me." She picks out this tight red dress, It matched hers, however hers was black and gold. Why do i even have two of the same dress?

"Yes. This is the one, Get changed." She shoves the dress into my chest. I chose not to argue with her, We both know she'd win, and get changed in the bathroom. It fitted my body perfectly. Corbyn always has had a good eye for dresses.

I felt really confident in this dress too, it complimented my body

"You look perfect, Here." She squeals and throws some matching heels down on the ground.

"Ashley you are aware the meal is taking place... in this house?" I look at the heels. They're not necessary.

She giggles, "Dress to impress." She slides her black heels on. I put the heels on and by now was probably the same height as Corbyn. I did like the way i looked in this, i just feel like it's a bit much for a house meal.