85

*corbyn*

"Izzy's waiting at the main entrance for y'all with Louie." Luke hands me my bag, i hold it in my hand, unable to throw it over my shoulder. That was my first ever surgery and i didn't even know i was going for it.

"The elevators down so we gotta take the stairs." He runs his hand through his hair. He's being so weird and awkward with me ever since we hooked up, i don't like it. We were both drunk as hell and he should just accept it and move on. It meant nothing.

"Will you be okay to?" Corbyn asks me. I nod my head yes and walk out ahead off them, saying my goodbyes to the nurses who have helped me.

They were both walking behind me and then Izzy pops up with Maggie. "Hi, Oh you look amazing for just being hit with a car." She hugs me, being careful of my arm. I smile a little and hug her with my arm that's not weak, Maggie too.

"Here." She takes the bag off me, throwing it over her shoulders. I smile and they both help me walk down the stairs. We were taking so long and we're on the third floor so Corbyn and Luke just ended up walking ahead of us.

"Okay, stop for a moment." I grip onto the hand rail, catching my breath. They should make hospital stairs easier to go down.

"You and Corbyn back on?" Izzy asks. Just because he stayed in the hospital bed with me, doesn't mean i forgive him. That'll will take time, a lot of time.

However, i had a dream off him and I, doing things we shouldn't be doing and apparently i was drooling. So that's not a good sign. He just looked really good when i seen him.

"No, Did he actually sell the house?" I still can't wrap my head around that, that is crazy. He loved that house.

"Yeah, Your guys names are still carved into the wall on the backyard and that's what's making it hard for us to sell, Saskia is working on it though." She helps me walk down the stairs again, I remember carving them. We were making out in the hot tub one night and it's not noticeable until you actually look for it.

"Krystal is waiting for us too, she's at ours." Maggie smiles, pushing the double doors open and Izzy helping me walk out. Krystals only around when she wants something or someone's injured.

We walk down the corridor and Luke seemed to be shouting at Corbyn. I don't want them to argue, they're both so extra. Luke swung for Corbyn and Corbyn pushes Luke back into the wall. They cannot be serious. What's this they're fighting for now?

Izzy starts speeding up her speed, not wanting to draw attention onto them. They both were throwing punches and pushing each other, Maggie running up to them to separate it.

"Are you two being serious?" I raise my voice, as we get closer to them. I could see Corbyn was absolutely raging. Luke must've said something to really piss him off.

They both didn't look at us, just at each other. Both completely furious at each other. Ready to strike again.

"You two are so pathetic." Izzy looks down at her phone. "I'll bring the car around so you don't have to walk too far." She nods at Maggie. Maggie replaces her so i have some sort of support while i'm standing.

"What what this about?" I look at Luke. He ignored me, staring down Corbyn. They really pissed each other off, huh?

"You two act like old woman." Maggie shakes her head at them, disgusted. We're in a hospital for Gods sake, could they have not took their feud somewhere else?

"He doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut." Luke mutters, Corbyns jaw grew extremely clenched i could literally hear his teeth grind off each other.

"Never talk about a girl in the way you did." Corbyn takes his hands out of his pocket, his fist balled. Oh you've got to be kidding me.

"Don't cheat-"

Corbyn went to go and hit Luke again but i stood in between them. "Don't." I know Corbyn would never hit me.

He still just narrowed his eyes, looking over my head at Luke. "Corbyn look at me." I put my hand on his chest, pushing him back a little
bit. He ignored me. "Corbyn." I demand.

His eyes meet mine and he started to control his breathing, "Let's go wait outside." I take my hand off his chest. He looks up over Luke again and turns his back towards him, listening to me and making his way outside.

"Fucking ridiculous." Luke mutters.

"Luke what the fuck is your problem?" I'm not in the mood for this.

"He is my fucking problem." Luke points to Corbyn who was staring at us from outside.

"Grow up, both of you." I walk outside to Corbyn. He was using his own initiative to calm down himself.

"What were y'all fighting about?" I ask, playing with the strings hanging down my hoodie.

"You." He says quietly. Oh they cannot keep doing this, it's getting tiring.

I shake my head in disappointment, "Why?"

"Because he said that when he hooked up with you, you just let him do whatever he wanted and it felt so good finally being the one with you instead always observing." He looks into my eyes. "I over reacted i'm sorry, but he just kept making snarky remarks about you as if he wanted me to get mad and retaliate."

Luke's being salty for no reason, but Corbyn just openly admitted that he overreacted and told me the truth. That's growth.

"Thank you for being honest with me." I spot his car driving up. Izzy steps out "Get in losers." She shouts.

We both let out a smile and i look down at my feet while stepping off the pavement. I get pulled back into Corbyns chest and seconds later an ambulance zooms past us. Oh. Oh my God.

"Jesus Christ." Maggie walks over. He just saved my life. Oh my word.

I turn to look at him and he just furrows his eyes together. Natural instinct was to hug him as a thank you. I wrapped my arm around his torso, hugging him. I almost just ended up in here again.

"Watch where you're going next time." He whispers, rubbing my back gently. I could feel him not wanting to let go, but i can't forget what he did.

"Thank you." I pull away, looking at both sides of the road before heading into the car. Luke was sitting in the front, staring out the window. Izzy driving and me sitting between Corbyn and Maggie.

"Oh, Lou said you can stay until you get a house." Maggie reads a text message off her phone, talking to Corbyn. He did? Louie hates Corbyn?

"What?" Luke turned around.

"No, It's okay... I'm going on tour soon anyway-"

"Stay there, Corbyn." Izzy looks at him through the mirror.

"Great." Luke sighs.

*
*
*
*
*
VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

mf tea bitch

also i really really really want sticky toffee pudding but where i live, they don't sell it :(