47

*paris*

Corbyn and I took a tour bus around London, Then he decided to ditch it and we went to Paris instead, Jonah and Ashley too.

We have a penthouse again. We have a week and half left on this little vacation but already, i can feel the fresh start i wanted.

I'm ready and i'm slowly becoming me again.

Like i'm still getting loads of hate, people telling me to kill myself, people telling my brother to kill himself, so it is affecting me. But i'm slowly learning to deal with it

We already seen the Eiffel tower, Notre Dame and did interviews. Now we're just chilling and tonight we're going for a meal.

I was with Ashley at a restaurant, we did some shopping. She was mainly talking about Corbyn though, because Jonah walked in on him jerking off.

"So you guys havent did it since you got back together? That's like three months straight." She blinks her eyes up and down, It's longer than three months but Is it really that surprising? I just don't want to do it.

Her and Jonah are both acting like it's a crime; i literally don't care.

"Yeah." I take a sip from my latte, "Why is that so shocking?"

"Because Corbyn's a horny mother fucker and can't go one week without fucking someone." She whisper shouts. She has a point but like... I just haven't wanted to do it.

I respect Corbyn for not forcing me to do anything, i wasn't in the mood or feeling ready and that's okay. i don't know why i didn't want us too. After the fact we were arguing so much it felt like a new start in the relationship.

I didn't want our relationship to consist of sex after arguing just to forget we argued in the first place.

"But he knew i didn't want to so why are y'all so shocked that he was... you know." I raise an eyebrow. They made him feel so embarrassed, i don't care and never will. It's normal.

"Well, I just would've thought he preferred your hand over his." She says which made me slap her shoulder slightly. "It's true though, He really must be in love with you if he's willing to wait."

"He just has respect."

"So you've really given him no action?" She flusters her eye lids, still comprehending the fact we haven't fucked in over three months.

"Well, I have but -" The Ferrari

"Ew" She caught on quick "You have him a blowjob, didn't you?." She squints her face up. I throw a napkin at her, someone on the table side eyeing us, she could definitely hear us and questioning what on earth we're talking about.

"Shut up." I laugh a little. I love how openly me and Ashley can just talk without feeling extremely awkward.

"Are you gonna let him? You can't keep letting him take hour long showers just so he can stop being horny." She rolls her eyes, "Which also yeah, Boys are horny all the time. Like i was facetiming Connor, We broke up by the way. I kind of have a crush on Jonah." She says which literaly makes me spit my drink across the table.

She has a crush on Jonah. What.

"You have a crush on Jonah?" I rub my lips together, Corbyn won't be too happy if she ever tells him that.

"Yes but don't tell anyone-"

"Why." I laugh. Why Jonah?

"Because he's really hot, really sweet and the only boy i've talked to that hasn't wanted to see my boobs." She raises her eyebrows at me, sipping from her drink.