27

*johnson*

I woke up in Corbyns arms, Last night was amazing, my dress was still laying on the floor, along with his blazer and suit trousers.

"Morning Princess." Corbyn kisses my head and sits up. He reaches down and picks his phone up off the floor, then lays back down with me.

"Good morning." I stretch, yawning slightly. I do not know why i yawned but it did wake me up.

"Tired from last night?" He giggles, practically laying on top off me. His head was in the crook off my neck, body laying over my body but feet hanging off his side.

"Shut up." I wrap my arms around him. He kisses my collarbone and i could feel his lips curl into a smile on my neck.

I smile at the thought of him being happy, "What's making you smiley?" I run my fingers through the back of his overgrown hair, he needs a haircut.

"Thinking about you, How in love with you i am." He smiles wider, It made me smile wider too. I kiss the top of his head and someone's knocks on the door, Then Saskia walks in.

"I thought you said you locked it." I whisper to Corbyn. He just stays as he is, Kissing my neck over and over again.

"Good morning, Is he asleep?" She looks up from the post she was holding. "No." He mumbles before i can even say a word.

She laughs and slaps it off his head lightly "That's for you." She puts in on the nightstand beside me.

She just kind of stopped and stayed smiling at us, "Is he suffocating you?" She laughs pointing to the position we were in. Surprisingly, he's not. He's positioned himself so he's not hurting me at all.

"Mom go away." He drags out his words, Still mumbling into my neck. I felt it go a little wet, is he- is he drooling??

"I'll see you down in a moment." I smile at her, Continuing to run my fingers through Corbyn's hair.

"Oh, I'm leaving now. Heading to Texas for a meeting for that one. It was lovely meeting you Sierra, Take care off my boy." She messes up Corbyn hair.

"Bye mom, Love you." He says, still into my neck. oh and i'm the tired one from last night?

"It was lovely meeting you too, Saskia." I smile. She nods and leaves, Saying her farewell to Ashley and Jordan.

"We can cuddle for longer now." He smiles again. What's going on with him, he's clingy but never this clingy.

"Not too long, I'm planning on going to the gym today." I draw pictures with my fingers on the bare skin off his defined back. I never go to the gym but like, first time for everything right.

"Baby go to the gym tomorrow." He groans. "I wanna spend today all with you, No leaving the house and no phones." He moves a little, Making himself more comfortable. I'm calling it, he's trying to protect me from all the hate comments i've been receiving from last night.

"Why no phones." I switch back and forth between playing with his hair and drawing pictures on his back.

"Because social media is bad for the brain." He still keeps attached too me, As i suspected. I'm getting hate again. Oh how lovely.

I push myself up a little bit, still letting him lay on me "You mean because people seen us together yesterday and my instagram is full of hate?" I say in the most obvious tone. I respect how he's trying to save my mental health.

He looks up at me, his eyes squinting a little "I'm sorry." He sighs, He really does feel bad. It's not his fault.

He sets his head back in the crook off my neck "Babe it's not your fault, and it's okay." I assure him, I try to sit up properly but he pulls me back down again. Oh okay.