31

*lingerie*

**smut**

We're back home now. But everyday i spent with him in Florida i fell more in love.

We went to disneyland, spent time surfing at the beach (trying to atleast) had a meal with John and Jack, Corbyn sat there and didnt look at Jack. He tried really hard just for me.

He's already packing for his world tour, He announced it months ago apparently but i didn't even see it on his instagram or twitter. So he's leaving a week earlier then planned because next weeks there's supposed to be a storm hitting Canada, that's where the tours starting.

"I'm gonna miss you so, so much." He stands up and gives me a massive hug, Literally squeezing me.

"I'm gonna miss you too, But fuck you for leaving me with Jonah." I joke, Kissing his neck, Knowing Jonah can full rightly hear me

"A little rude." Jonah shouts from the bathroom. We all let out a small laugh and Corbyn pulls me into his walk-in closet and closes the door, Looking around to see where the key was so he could lock it but gave up after two seconds.

I pull him away from the door "Whats up?" I raise an eyebrow, The closet looks so empty with half of his stuff gone.

"I know you hate it when i buy you things... but i bought you something." He goes poking through a drawer and takes out a victoria's secret bag. Oh god, Corbyn and Victorias Secret isn't the best collision.

"It's a lingerie." He shrugs his shoulders softly. I take it out the bag and it was lace around the bodies but supporting the breasts it was silk. Why did he buy me this? He and I both know that i will probably never wear a lingerie.

I take it off him, Looking all around it "Thank you." I place it back into the bag, probably not going to see that again.

He raises both of his eyebrows in pure confusion. "Basically, I'll be blunt." He sighs out. "Let's fuck tonight." I was planning on it anyway but the way he just- oh my.

I look at him, trying not to burst out laughing. "Very blunt indeed." I rub my lips together, sniggering a little bit. Looking at his lips, He licked his teeth seductively and i looked directly back into his eyes.

"One last time until i see you again." He towers over me, pressing his lips on mine. I kiss him back and a couple seconds later Jonah clears his throat at the door, Making me pull away.

He stands there like a little boy. "Kissing in the closet is cute and shit but Corbyn, Your moms wondering if you wanna leave today or tomorrow." He looks at us, and then his eyes notice the Victoria Secret bag in my hand.

"Ahh, Tomorrow... Leave you two to some sexy time." He wiggles his eyebrows up and down, He really is the most childish person ever.

Just to fuck with him, i be sarcastic "It's a bra, Wanna see it?" I shove my hand in the bag.

He answers quickly and embarrassed, "No need at all for that, Sierra. So today or Tomorrow?" His eyes go wide, leaning against the doorframe.

"Tomorrow, You're interrupting my Seven minutes in Heaven." Corbyn throws something at him. He laughs and shuts the door again. Corbyn holding my cheek in his hand and slightly dragging his lips on mine again before kissing me.

I pull away and look into his eyes. "Promise that you'll call me everyday." I intertwine our hands, I'm gonna hate the day he had to do a full world tour. Now he's just traveling to a couple countries and calling it a world tour.